KGC CONSPIRACY

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you have solved mysteries of the KGC, like I have, you start looking at everything that is unusual. I have found very unusual oddities in Danville, Virginia. I have seen streets that go no where. I have seen invisible streets that an ordinary person walking the street will never see. I have seen a confederate flag that covers six acres of ground and the flag pole over 40 feet wide and 1600 feet long. Intersecting streets make sense to history past and some to history future. It feels strange to be able to see these things and others can not and yet you can not reveal it to anyone after you have found them.

I have also found similar oddities in Lynchburg, Virginia. These oddities are real. I can explain them but I can not give the secrets away, not yet. They are there. They involve both Lynchburg and Bedford County. One day all will come to light.

One of these oddities in Lynchburg, will reveal the exact location of the home Major James Beverly Ward lived in, the country home of Major James Beverly Risque and which is also the home Sarah Mitchell Morriss died in and yet the house can not be seen for it is not there now or is it? Why? Another oddity reveals where the home of Anzoletta Saunders lived and where Robert Morriss died? Really very odd. Again why? And why can no one find where either Robert Morriss or Sarah his wife are buried?

This was only finished about 54 years ago, so someone in Lynchburg knows what I am talking about, contact me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you have solved mysteries of the KGC, like I have, you start looking at everything that is unusual. I have found very unusual oddities in Danville, Virginia. I have seen streets that go no where. I have seen invisible streets that an ordinary person walking the street will never see. I have seen a confederate flag that covers six acres of ground and the flag pole over 40 feet wide and 1600 feet long. Intersecting streets make sense to history past and some to history future. It feels strange to be able to see these things and others can not and yet you can not reveal it to anyone after you have found them.

I have also found similar oddities in Lynchburg, Virginia. These oddities are real. I can explain them but I can not give the secrets away, not yet. They are there. They involve both Lynchburg and Bedford County. One day all will come to light.

One of these oddities in Lynchburg, will reveal the exact location of the home Major James Beverly Ward lived in, the country home of Major James Beverly Risque and which is also the home Sarah Mitchell Morriss died in and yet the house can not be seen for it is not there now or is it? Why? Another oddity reveals where the home of Anzoletta Saunders lived and where Robert Morriss died? Really very odd. Again why? And why can no one find where either Robert Morriss or Sarah his wife are buried?

This was only finished about 54 years ago, so someone in Lynchburg knows what I am talking about, contact me.

I believe if there is a Beale Treasure it has something to do with "HUNTER'S HILL" I have found something very unusual after being able to locate "HUNTER'S HILL" As I said the old plantation homesite has completely disappeared, no mention of it even at HUTTER'S HILL, at the Mary Jones Research Library or at the Historical Society. Both are mentioned during the Civil War. Even books do not mention it any more after the Civil War. We all know Yankee General David Hunter stayed at HUTTER'S HILL during the Siege of Lynchburg, Va. Major James Beverly Ward was a Quartermaster gathering supplies for the Confederate Army. If there were any relics, supplies or yes gold or silver or anything that needed protected it would have been hidden or cancelled at HUNTER'S HILL.

If you look over all the court battles over HUNTER'S HILL, you will soon realize it was an absolute miracle that he had been able to retain and hold on to the property at all. I believe that is what the three cipher codes are about. If they can actually be deciphered they will lead you to HUNTER'S HILL. Since I am already there, I may as well check it out.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
One small error, tho... "Black Dave" Hunter (Yank) had HQ at Sandusky in L'burg, Va. NOT Hunter's Hill. Sandusky was owned by the Hutter family during the Confederate War; allegedly, one could see Hunter's Hill from Sandusky, and it was "all in the Family" of James Beverly Risque, (grand-daddy of 'em all)! So... Carry on! I DO think it was a CSA/VMI/KGC "conspiracy"... heh!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think, ALSO... that PV alluded to the CSA/VMI "conspiracy" for the Beale Treasure; NEVER seen any KGC "connection" by PV, tho.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HOWEVER... MY R & I indicate a POSSIBLE connection in the cemetery on Grace Street where James Beverly Risque's grave-site is, (behind Maj. ES Hutter's). Maj. ES Hutter saved the SECRET book of the CSA Gov't., bought it to L'burg, Va.; then gave book to his son-in-law, an attorney (which was good, as it ALL was "Lawyer-ese"). AND! Even "CSA Max" is buried there-in; has a nice curved bench near his grave-site. A bird's eye view may reveal the Crescent/Star design of the KGC; looking for the Star, now, in my R & I. Heh... it's FUN!

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One small error, tho... "Black Dave" Hunter (Yank) had HQ at Sandusky in L'burg, Va. NOT Hunter's Hill. Sandusky was owned by the Hutter family during the Confederate War; allegedly, one could see Hunter's Hill from Sandusky, and it was "all in the Family" of James Beverly Risque, (grand-daddy of 'em all)! So... Carry on! I DO think it was a CSA/VMI/KGC "conspiracy"... heh!

Is not Sandusky called Hutter's Hill.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I either read it in PV's book on the Beale Treasure or some book on Civil War. But there was a Hutter's Hill and a Hunter's Hill.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You are correct, as to "HUTTER'S Hill"; topic was Hunter's Hill of James Beverly Risque. JBR bought a lot of land around L'burg in "his days", & and a few places in town by the James River.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot#72 and house, JBR sold just before he died Nov. 29, 1843. I have the Bill of Sale that was later paid. I do not believe he owned any other properties other than about 400 acres of Hunter's Hill at least not when he died.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It may well be that JBR's interest in the Florida "Pan-Handle" was sparked by the War of 1812 American "expansion" & the 1803/4 T. Jefferson/A. Burr "conflict" (in which Burr wanted the American South-West, Mexico, etc. for him-self; Vice-President to EMPEROR). His envisioned EMPIRE is CLOSELY "aligned" with the GOLDEN CIRCLE of the later KGC. SO! Virginia or Florida...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Lot#72 and house, JBR sold just before he died Nov. 29, 1843. I have the Bill of Sale that was later paid. I do not believe he owned any other properties other than about 400 acres of Hunter's Hill at least not when he died.
Will see if I can find the info... read it in a history book at the L'burg Library, I think.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions