KGC / JJ TREASURE DOCUMENTS SURFACE FROM PRIVATE AUCTION

B

BILL 1876

Recently an email was circulated to select individuals regarding a private auction being held whereby the highest bid would purchase a lifetime collection of treasure hunting documents containing literally thousands of treasure details that included KGC / Jesse James-Younger Gang / Spanish / Pirate and much, much more.

Topics include but are not limited to;

Treasure locations
Code ciphers and their decipherments
Symbols and their specific meaning as they apply to each site/group
Plus tons of supporting research data that encompasses the entire gamut of treasure hunting. This collection contains many of the most sought after treasure data being spoken of on all the forum boards and treasure magazines.

Of very special interest were the number of detailed maps showing locations and layouts both topographical and pictorial included in this collection.

A gentleman from south Texas was the highest bidder paying several thousand for the entire collection. After receiving the collection this gentleman was able to confirm the validity of the collection documents by first focusing on a treasure cache in Southwestern Oklahoma whereby a cast iron kettle was retrieved from the exact location provided in the documents for that region. The kettle?s contents were significant and much appreciated; ?this time lunch is on us.? An added bonus was a copper map that indicates another cache in the nearby mountains.

A binding agreement between this particular gentleman and myself has been formalized, thus forming a partnership. The plan is for us to select the caches we find most advantageous for us and then to offer the rest in packets to the treasure hunting community as we could never in our lifetime cover all the treasure sites throughout the country. A website is in the works and hopefully before too long we can post a link with the details on how to obtain a packet. Exciting things on the horizon to say the least?

Upvote 0
C

cachenut

Hard to believe but odd things do happen.

Selling treasure maps. hummm.

found one, selling the rest. hummm

from a dead man who didn't dig any of them up. just collected the maps . hummm

jwfmbf

Greenie
Nov 30, 2004
Hard to believe but odd things do happen.

I'm going to guess that the contents of the cast iron kettle was an extra large box of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Certainly an appreciated and significant find at lunch time!

I can produce maps that can get treasure hunters within an [a]isle or two to huge caches of this often sought treasure. These caches are literally ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY! There is far more than I can use in a lifetime.

As a side note: I have noticed that with each cache I have recovered a secondary treasure cache is nearby. This IS NOT documented anywhere! I have found that when you find, using a map I can produce, the cache, you will very likely be within a few hundred feet of a cache of hotdogs. I don't know why this is, but it works for the maps I can produce.

I have not yet decided how I will share this. When I do, I'll let this community know...

slow sweeper

Jan 7, 2005
Oregon
? ? ?Well I may not be the brightest bulb in the lamp but I'll believe in bigfoot before I pay a dollar for a "treasure" map. ::)

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So tell us someone ....
Why would anyone amass a huge collection of treasure maps that gave the "Exact"
locations of hundreds of "Caches" and never go and get them himself, or if he
burried them, why did his family or next of kin not go and collect all these "Caches" ???
What sounds to good to be true... la de da de da....
And a fool is born every...... la de da de da...
good luck..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The First Part of Your Question is Very Easy To Explain.

? TIME & DISTANCE verses Shear Number of Treasures Buried.

? ?I'v already Got More Leads then I'll ever get to in my Life.

? However, only a Small Percentage may Pan out.

I? believe the Leads Are There For the Researcher, However you may end up Buying the Wrong Stack.

? ? ? ? ? ?Just My Opinion

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously folks, it's April Fool's Day! On the other hand, you could send a cache lead map of Minnesota my way any day! Just had to put in my wheatie pennies worth!

OP
OP
B

BILL 1876

Re: KGC / JJ TREASURE DOCUMENTS SURFACE FROM AUCTION

Hello to all,

I want to thank those of you (two hundred plus!) who have sent me emails regarding the KGC/JJ documents and when they will be available. Though I would like to respond to your emails it would be impossible to reply to all that I have received.

However I will be posting a link regarding all details on how to obtain the material as soon as possible, and although many of you have asked about sending you the materials in advance of the website link, I think it would only be fair to all to wait until the link is available. Again we are working diligently on getting that completed asap, and hope to have the link available within the next two weeks.

Additionally we obtained through this same auction, scrapbook information that has been much talked about and was very important to Jesse that might also be offered. We have not yet covered all of this material and it will take some time to do so as it is very comprehensive.

Again thanks for all the responses, and believe me we are just as eager as you are it will be very exciting to get on the move.

jwfmbf

Greenie
Nov 30, 2004
Dang, and not one person was interested in my Mac-N-Cheese maps.

I still want to know what was in the cast iron kettle that prompted the free lunch.? Why not tell us a little more.? Why should I believe that you are making a sincere offer to sell real information rather than a sincere offer to take my money?

I don't even know who you are.? You should take me to lunch so we can get acquainted.

Heck, I don't doubt that someone collected a large collection of treasure maps.? KvM said he did but that their only value is the collectable value of the map.? Read Treasure Hunter's Manual #6 to see what he thought about treasure maps.

You should still take me to lunch...

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to say it, but is there any way to prove there was such an Auction,
and that these materials actually exist, although I for one am not interested
it sounds a great deal like this person is attempting to create a website
where he will sell information to any and all people willing to buy copies
of the papers or maps that he has. I read Western & Eastern religiously
but have never heard of such a thing. When someone says that they got
some treasure maps where X marks the spot, and went there and strait away
dug up a big cast iron pot, full of who knows what, and now wants to
sell these documents to anyone on the forum willing to pay for them...
I personally become suspicious.
Just my take.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BILL 1876 said:
Recently an email was circulated to select individuals regarding a private auction being held whereby the highest bid would purchase a lifetime collection of treasure hunting documents containing literally thousands of treasure details

This is the Part I have a Problem With. "Private Auction " "Select Individuals" .

SORRY, But it Sounds Like Something out of a Movie on TV.

Or an Email From Africa, saying how their Government Wants to give me their Money.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a Deal for you.

Whan your ready to sell, I'll take the Package for the PA area.

I'll put the Money in Escrow. & I'll pick randomly from the pile.

IF the First one Pans out, I'll Release the Funds.

If it Dosn't, I'll return the Package? ;D

? I'm Still Waiting to See " A P R I L? ?F O O L S "? ? posted here? :D

OP
OP
B

BILL 1876

YOU WANTED THIS TO BE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE SO HERE YOU ARE,

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I LOST ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER UNTIL TODAY OR I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS PREVIOUSLY.

IT IS REMARKABLE HOW MANY DECIDED TO CRITICIZE BEFORE WAITING FOR A WEBSITE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS, IT SHOWS SOME BITTERNESS OUT THERE, HAS EVERYONE BEEN GETTING RIPPED OFF LATELY OR SOMETHING? I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE COMMENTS WOULD BE MORE OPTIMISTIC UNTIL THE WEBSITE WAS UP.

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO SHOUTED SCAM, WHOEVER SAID THERE WAS A FEE/CHARGE FOR THE INFORMATION? THE TERM USED WAS ?OFFERED? TO THE TREASURE HUNTING COMMUNITY. AGAIN A LOT OF NEGATIVITY OUT THERE.

AND FOR THOSE WANTING PHOTOS OF TREASURE AND MAKING DARES. I DARE SAY NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED PHOTOS OF A GOLD TREASURE FOUND BY THEM AND DARE SAY NOR WOULD THEY. AND YOU KNOW THAT IS A FACT.

ALTHOUGH I DID GET OVER 200 EMAILS THAT?S ANOTHER FACT, AND THAT?S ONE REASON I COULDN?T ACCESS MY COMPUTER UNTIL TODAY. MANY PEOPLE READ THE VARIOUS TREASURE FORUMS AND NEVER POST ON THE FORUMS THEMSELVES AND WORD OF MOUTH GOES A LONG WAY.

SO YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR, NOTHING BUT AN APRIL FOOLS?

BELIEVE IN THE POSSIBILITIES.

slow sweeper

Jan 7, 2005
Oregon
Well Bill, what you call negativity I call common sense. There is a lot of truth in the addage" If it's too good to be true it probably is".
And as far as the 200 e-mails you did receive, P.T. Barnum said it best "There's a sucker born every minute"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread