65.6 KB · Views: 995
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 962
Upvote 0

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
holy crap bev! you have come a long way. i was thinking about teaching you some hunting but maby its the other way. maby you should teach me! i think i forgot how :laughing9: your on fire keep it up. :icon_sunny: willy

OP
OP
B

Bev

Thanks so much for the kind words, guys! I really appreciate them!
Johnnyblaze- You know all the hot spots in RI as far as I can tell- Can't I have one little parcel??? :laughing7:
I'm going to be doing a little test once my AT Gold comes in on monday I'll go over the same area and see what happens! I was with a friend who is always silver silver silver, that all I like, etc. When she pulled out a 1800 Draped Bust (awesome awesome) her whole outlook changed!
I have gone out and found zippo though (not the lighter either) but it's tough to put that on Today's Finds. I'm just going to keep at it before my luck runs out!

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, Bev. I'm gonna start going out with you I think!

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds Bev!!!
Congrats!!

Joe

OP
OP
B

Bev

It's been so nice out lately, this has been a more than tolerable winter for me which usually leaves me housebound and a little sad!
I love looking at what you all find- I can't imagine finding stuff like that!
Thank you for all the kind words!

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, those are some nice finds! :icon_thumleft: Congrats!! :hello2:

Yes, this winter has been tolerable. :icon_sunny:

HH

OP
OP
B

Bev

It certainly has!
Went back to the same spot and scoured it with a friend. She mentioned that it was strange we found such old coins and artifacts yet no silver coins at all. She's a silver queen, loves running just for silver. Nothing. We're thinking someone came in already and swept it.
The only silver stuff was a spoon or two and this earring marked sterling. The stones are in rough shape but not chipped or broken. I found it in two pieces about 2 inches apart and was able to put it back together.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 530
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 628
OP
OP
B

Bev

That's me, a member of AA - archeology anonymous! Only want to earn a chip if it's gold or silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions