Kid budget

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Any ideas on how a 11 year old gets $500 for a box of halves? Or any ways I can earn money?

ForumRunner_20121003_200342.png

^ All I can get

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscores said:
This, this, for the love of god, this. My best friend and I have the same job. He got it with no degree and only a HS diploma. I have a Bachelors. He just bought a brand new car, I'm paying $500/month in student loans.

Don't listen to all those teachers and guidance counselors and all those other idiots telling you to go to college. It's not necessary... bust your ass and you'll get anywhere you want to be, and your employer will pay for you to get educated if they think it's necessary.

Bullcrap!

Don't let anyone discourage you from going to college. The problem is that too many people go to college and major in underwater basket weaving, then think they are going to make 6 figures when they get out. I learned that lesson the hard way - got a worthless business degree the first time around. Then I went back for 5 more years and got a pharmacy degree. I made $140,000+ last year. There are plenty of jobs out there, even in this sh_tty Ob_ma economy (you fill in the blanks), you just have to go where the money is. Make a goal to never settle for a B in school from here on out, and when you graduate from high school, you can go to any college in the country. Hint: here are a few good fields to shoot for: doctor, dentist/orthodontist, air traffic controller, petroleum engineer, pharmacist, lawyer, financial planner. All these jobs pay 100k+.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread