kiddrock33 iron chest

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Could bring a lot of new members to the forum.

Good luck kidd! Re-reading the thread was fascinating. I especially like the way you keep all options open..is it pirate..is it newer is it older...

So many signs used by so many groups you may never know for sure until those slabs are lifted!

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
its not to rate the show, it is a vehicle to get my artifacts brought to the surface. the show is number one now. it does not need my help , i need their help, after the show the name kiddrock33 should become widely googled, with treasurenet being a major part of this . i found treaure using the internet, between treasurenet and various other websites i located artifacts over 100 years or older , which by definition in massachusetts is treasure. by using the internet i successfully followed carvings to a cache , whose it is i dont know yet, but my theory says there is more than one cache here , placed at differant time periods,every group had one common denomenator, which was to recover stolen objects. most importantly one called the abomination of moloch. see if you can tell me what that is. who's was it?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Keep up the good work Matt,
I for one am really enjoyig your hunt.
I just hope you get some compensation for all of the work you've put in.

Thom

rigmover2307

Apr 20, 2009
bloomfield nm
kiddrock33 said:
its not to rate the show, it is a vehicle to get my artifacts brought to the surface. the show is number one now. it does not need my help , i need their help, after the show the name kiddrock33 should become widely googled, with treasurenet being a major part of this . i found treaure using the internet, between treasurenet and various other websites i located artifacts over 100 years or older , which by definition in massachusetts is treasure. by using the internet i successfully followed carvings to a cache , whose it is i dont know yet, but my theory says there is more than one cache here , placed at differant time periods,every group had one common denomenator, which was to recover stolen objects. most importantly one called the abomination of moloch. see if you can tell me what that is. who's was it?

so, yer gonna be on Stern? that is the most listened to show on sattelite radio. are you a scheduled phoner, in studio guest, or are you gonna blow up the phone lines and try to get through the phone screener? just askin, id like to hear whats up and id make it a point to listen if i knew when and where.
BTW, that thread was worth the time to read. absolutely fascinating

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i will post pictures of everything i recover, but i firmly believe an archeologist will need to be involved before any removal of artifacts which would be expensive , so blurry pictures are all i have right now, from what i see , i know these objects are old, anchor chain and choke chains still wrapped around objects , several chests are seen, thats enough to prove to me to complete this artifact recovery, permits from the state can be had , but it will cost plenty because archeology and other special interest groups would need to be hired, costing over 100,000.00 then i need to take precautions too prepare objects that will need restoration before they come out of the water, iron , leather, etc etc, im sure precious metal such as lead silver or gold etc etc would need less , then i need to secure items if needed, then if these artifacts number a lot, i need to present them to the public such as a museum , these things need to be in place before permits can be issued. its not a question in my mind that artifacts lie right where the signs point,the thing that is most important to me is now i have been able to use reverse logic concerning the symbols. i know i dont know everything right now like which of these carvings are real deal or graffitti, but some i know for sure are real deal. any ways lots more to learn from these guys who buried this cache. speculation by me its either kidd, or hessian plunder /rev war both had been in area for sure. any ways two books are done, none published yet,please wish me luck, i will always treat treasurenet with the respect they deserve anything i do has only good intentions .

Yarrum

Mar 13, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Jackeroo, BH Landstar
I read your other thread from that link you posted, very interesting. So what has been
happening for the last two and a half years? Very noble of you to get the state involved.
I wouldn't have told a soul had it been me but everyone has there own ideas and values :icon_pirat:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I remember when you made that first post... and all the speculation around what that original chest/box was.
It'll be cool to hear an update....

Bran <><

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
the artifacts are arranged in a pattern, distubing them could be detrimental , concerning opening the main vault, i believe i have found the tools needed to open the vault, chains, gears, heavy weights such as lead, possibly the pattern shows how to open or where to find drains etc etc,or three more of these caches are located nearby, that need to be located. from what i understand four caches were placed by hessien /british prisoners of war. here.1777 after surrender at saratoga ny. the area i located was a route used by a brigadier MAJOR STORER. he needs to be investigated , just for his name alone. a cache of this magnatude needs to be recovered the right way. patiance is what i need most, there is a most definite chance a trap lies waiting beyound the flooded waters. the flooded water keeps out innocent victoms, if travel beyound flood water then you become fair game for a lethal trap such as a rapid flood, or worse. dead fall rocks etc etc. for two years i have been trying to find a drain, no luck yet, but signs point to one spot to dig, i tried to lower water levels no luck beyound 9 feet. 20 more to get to the artifacts. i can only enter this area during three months of the year , june july and august.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
if i didnt mention it i located a vast amount of artifacts piled and chained deep underground in a flooded chamber in a cave.

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
kiddrock33 said:
if i didnt mention it i located a vast amount of artifacts piled and chained deep underground in a flooded chamber in a cave.

Hi Kidd. I have seen a lot of your underwater cave pics, some of them certainly have suspisious images IMHO. Some of your video's on You Tube were awesome too. Are they still up?

Good luck, keep us posted. When are u on Stern?

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
hello all, i just returned from two days in new york city, i had an unbelievably great time, three hours sleep in two days , i did not mention t net while i visited so swr you may rest assured the servers wont get taxed, but that is not to say that the show i recently attended didnt tax their servers because it did, tommorrow i will fill you in on the show and show some pics of the trip, the show will air tonight on satelite tv howard on demand, at midnight, or it can be seen on howards website recapping the two days i appeared on his totally number one show, i had one of the best times of my life , i will never ever forget. i removed a link to howards sterns show because maybe it violates treasurenets terms but you can read about tuesdays and wednesdays show on howards website if its ok i can link it up but i think a link to stern might offend someone.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
google howard stern website go look at tuesday and wendsday show. or pay for howard on demand and see EVERYTHING i did. oh boy it was insane, howard and crew are the best people i have ever met,totally awesome.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I'll trump that bump LOL

Attachments

• BUMP.jpg
    BUMP.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,480
  • BUMP.jpg
    BUMP.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,466