Killer harpeth river in situ !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451773912.473740.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451773951.626115.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451773977.727455.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451774010.696914.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451774027.799485.jpg
I couldn't of found a better New Years artifact I am excited about 3 3/8 inches

Upvote 0
What a way to start the new year. Killer point!

Nice point, neat to see the in-situ.

Thanks all of you

Very Nice!!

Gonna be a hard one to top this year my friend. But if anyone can, it's you for sure.

I can only hope so lol it seems they find me just when I need them the most !!! I love the exciting feeling and big smile I get when you pull out a whole piece of the past .

Wow…another beauty! So amazing it survived sandwiched in that gravel…great in situ pic too!

Wow!! Nice find!! Is that Dover or do you call it fort payne?? I go out to visit friends and i have been trying my darndest to come up with a Harpeth River point, but I've only managed a few broken bases and 2 tips which are of course, suspected to be from the resharpening style... Also, they've been of the glossy hornstone type material.
I hope my luck is closer to that of yours this year! Thanks for posting that type point... Awesome!! :thumbsup:

Wow!! Nice find!! Is that Dover or do you call it fort payne?? I go out to visit friends and i have been trying my darndest to come up with a Harpeth River point, but I've only managed a few broken bases and 2 tips which are of course, suspected to be from the resharpening style... Also, they've been of the glossy hornstone type material.
I hope my luck is closer to that of yours this year! Thanks for posting that type point... Awesome!! :thumbsup:

Thank you and yes that's Dover but sometimes ft Payne can fool you your luck with harpeth river was like mine with an Eva bunch of broke bases

Now thats a good one.

site is slow so Im bumping a few

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back