ScooperDave

Jan 29, 2014
Orange County, California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT w/10"x 12" SEF Butterfly Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I was back at it again today for about 4 hours, Hit the low tide wet slopes where I pulled yesterday's gold. Didn't strike gold till the last hour of the hunt but man it hit hard! 1 24.8g 14k bracelet, 2 14k rings, 1 w/Ice other w/ruby total weight 4.6g (stones test good on both) 1 2.2g 10k ring w/Ice (stones test good), & 2 silver toe rings. Clad total today was $7.08. Thanks for looking, HH!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 609
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 684
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 446
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 511
Upvote 0
Sweet gold! Bet that bracelet gave you some extended swing power.

Looks like you're in the zone.
Congrats and continued good luck.

BANNER VOTE FROM ME DAVE :icon_thumleft:

Banner vote from me also.

Well I was back at it again today for about 4 hours, Hit the low tide wet slopes where I pulled yesterday's gold. Didn't strike gold till the last hour of the hunt but man it hit hard! 1 24.8g 14k bracelet, 2 14k rings, 1 w/Ice other w/ruby total weight 4.6g (stones test good on both) 1 2.2g 10k ring w/Ice (stones test good), & 2 silver toe rings. Clad total today was $7.08. Thanks for looking, HH!

What an amazing 2 days you've had Dave! Congratulations!

Congratulations on a golden day you'll never forget.

Congrats on terrific detecting, Dave!

That is a "Banner " hunt for sure!

Lorraine

I think it's great when people post pictures of the trash they find along with the cool finds!
It just shows that whether a Banner find or not, we all go thru the same c**p and dig the same c**p to try to get a good result!

Great finds and good effort!! Love that gold!

It's threads like this that make me wanna call in sick to work!!! Way to go man what a haul, glad to see that machine earning it's keep!! Lol

Dave...I had a feeling yesterday that I was leaving to early. We all worked around that area but 'Dude' you've got the magic touch!!! You're very thorough gridding and time spent really paid off. And all found with that broken scoop...unbelievable a truly 'BANNER' beach hunt.

Congratulations Rich

You don't do things in a small way, do ya!
Congrats on your gold hoard!!! WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back