Killer Sedalia

StevefromMissouri

Jun 26, 2008
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm up late between feeding of the babies, so I'm posting some stuff that I haven't got to yet.

This is a point that I would've found if by good friend hadn't beat me to the creek. (yes of course we're still friends and still hunting together!!) This was picked up in the early 90's.

This was also purchased from him by my parents but was not grabbed when they stole the other 700-800 of his best artifacts. Sure would like to have those back!!

Enjoy!!!

DSC06208.jpg

DSC06210.jpg

DSC06211.jpg

Steve

Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Steve, Awww feeding the babies, everytime I see your posts I'll be thinking about your precious little gems.. ::)

One can only imagin the devestation, when ones robbed of their lifelong finds. Sorry to hear that hon.
That blade sure is a perfect example, make an excellent centre peice for my next frame. :wink:
I bet you kicked yourself for missing that find. Its a beauty for sure..
Thanks for sharin' it's not everyday we see such workmanship.

Molly.. :thumbsup:

USMC1986

Jul 26, 2008
Chatfield, MN
Very nice Steve and thanks for sharing! On a side note, I wonder how people sleep at night knowing they took someone's precious collection. Very sad....

Semper Fi
Dan

A

Atlantis0077

Morning,

Not a point type we run across much down here in Louisiana. That is a beauty for sure. Love that tip. Always a treat to find a biggun like that.

Happy Hunting,

Atlantis

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
Very nice Steve! It's a shame that people would come in and steal collections. They are usually in a hurry to unload them and only get a fraction of what they are actually worth. I hope you can somehow recover them some day. At least you still have a few very nice points from the collection. It is very lucky that they were separated from the rest of the collection that day.

Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread