kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there all,I got up this morning with every intention of getting my lawnmower fixed so i could mow the lawn.I went to the store to get some fix a flat and ran into my friend Walt.He was taking a break from plowing his fields and told me to come on by and look for some arrowheads,so of cource i couldn't resist and off i went ! He had found a 6 inch knife that morning,so i started looking in that area. I wondered around for about an hour with no luck.Then as i was heading to the truck for a break the local Judge pulled up and i got to talking to him and he told me that he had lost a 22 karat ring while working on some farm machinery about 10 years ago and pointed out the spot.
I then went home to get my detector to see if i could find it for him,that and i was told there was at one time a millrace in the area that was used as a swimming hole.Well this all pretty much got my blood pumpin and i returned with the detector.I got out of the truck and started to search were he thought he had lost the ring.I was there about 5 min's when Walt stopped the tractor about 50 yards away.I started to walk toward him to see what was up and was just kinda dragin the coil along when i got a good signal.I scraped away about a 1/4 inch of soil and out popped the Copper ! This is the nicest King George I've found so far,but i cant make out the date.I ended up finding the coin and 2 musketballs.This has got to be the luckiest find ever as it is a huge field and i didn't find any sign of why the coin was there,no glass,brick nothing.Also didn't find much sign of Indian activity in the area.But I'm sure it's there just have to get some rain !Thanks for looking y'all and HH !

Attachments

• Mvc-001f.jpg
    Mvc-001f.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 376
  • Mvc-002f.jpg
    Mvc-002f.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 373
Upvote 0

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to find one of those. Good work.
HH
Ken

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great, Great find, I think I'd be hitting that field again!

HH, Ringfinder

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
Sweet... Keep draging that spot... ;D Sounds like there could be almost anything there...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread