kings crown and some natural silver found

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently took a trip to the beach with my family so while the wife and kids were sleeping in the am ,I was testing my luck combing the beach with my trusty mxt the first morning adventure I was able to locate and return a $12,000.00 engagment and wedding ring set that a woman had lost the night before and she had been there since the sun came up I was able to locate both of them in 30 minutes and had the pleasure of handing them back to her . And so with my luck doing good I pushed on that morning lots of pull taps, foil, nails then I was pleased to hear that nice high pitched sound ringing out to me as I dug to discover almost 24 inches in the sand a small tiny kings crown made of copper but at one time had been covered in gold , then pretty close to it I unearthed two big chunks of natural silver and one ring . I beleive the crown is very old maybe a toy from a child on a 1700's ship maybe .

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 627
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Super!

:thumbsup:

What an excellent MD jaunt!

...and where is it that you find natural silver????

Best
rmptr

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
i like the crown that could be something

OP
OP
Ifoundit69

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for checking out my finds , I plan on goint back to the location and hopefully finding more silver ore becuase the beach is loaded with it but the location has a history of voer 4000 ship wrecks since the 1500's to current . And im really interested in finding some info on the crown I no its very old and just need some leds on where to look .

And thanks again for the checking out my finds I have some cool things ill be posting soon from a late 1600's to early 1700's site and im hoping to get permission to hunt a 300 acre farm in brady station on stevensville rd va there were alot of guys who pasted through this place and camped during the C.W

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool & Intresting Finds

And Sweet :thumbsup:on Returning the ring set.

Your an asset To the Hobby !

Jeff

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should be a knight - therefore- please bend down. No, no face me! That's better. I dub thee Sir Ring Returner/

Congrats bet that felt great!!!!!

SKD

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
Cool finds.Also it feels good to do a good deed for somebody.I bet she was jumping up and down when you came walking up.CONGRATS ON MAKING SOMEONES DAY!!!!

fortbball9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions