Kirk and I before we got struck by the detecting bug (June 19, 2004)

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Even before detecting, Chris, Kirk, and I were always close. From 2003-2005, we were really into weight lifting and getting a pump. Back then, if you would have heard a seminar, it would have been all about lifting weights, new exercises, and protein shakes. :laughing9:

In this picture, taken by Chris in June 2004 (19 years old), I was in my bulking up phase. At the time, I was 187 pounds; at this current time, I am 163 pounds. :laughing9: I am the one with the Louisville shirt on. :laughing9: Buck, there will always be a little piece of KY in me. :laughing9:

After looking at the pics, some great memories were brought back. I hope you all enjoy!

Kyle

Attachments

• DSCF0074.JPG
    DSCF0074.JPG
    635.2 KB · Views: 1,445
  • 6-19-04.JPG
    6-19-04.JPG
    647.8 KB · Views: 1,451
  • DSCF0077.JPG
    DSCF0077.JPG
    638.7 KB · Views: 1,442

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh My God! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: My arms used to be as big as your legs... maybe still are. :laughing7:

I'll get the patriot to post his bench press pic just so you know what you're up against. ;D Unfortunately I don't have any pics from back in the day, but another few months, and especially next year, I'll be able to take some new ones :headbang:

PS... Look for my upcoming post! :wink:

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Iron Patch said:
Oh My God! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: My arms used to be as big as your legs... maybe still are. :laughing7:

I'll get the patriot to post his bench press pic just so you know what you're up against. ;D Unfortunately I don't have any pics from back in the day, but another few months, and especially next year, I'll be able to take some new ones :headbang:

Dam IP, you got small arms. :laughing9:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:
Iron Patch said:

Dam IP, you got small arms. :laughing9:

Yeah they used to call me chicken arms. :D

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KylePA said:
Keep talking trash, IP. When you have abs like this, come and talk to me. With a little more work, I could have been on fitness magazine covers! :thumbsup:

Oh, my arms also put yours to shame, IP. I see nothing in your spandex pic. :laughing9:

Here I am in April 2005! :headbang:

So how long were you on the hunger strike? Did they finally give you an old copper so you would start to eat again? ;D

OP
OP
Kyle PA

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:
Keep talking trash, IP. When you have abs like this, come and talk to me. With a little more work, I could have been on fitness magazine covers! :thumbsup:

Oh, my arms also put yours to shame, IP. I see nothing in your spandex pic. :laughing9:

So how long were you on the hunger strike? Did they finally give you an old copper so you would start to eat again? ;D

Admit, IP, those abs are up there with the best. I was doing lots of cardio and eating nothing but healthy foods. No junk food whatsoever at that time.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KylePA said:
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:

Admit, IP, those abs are up there with the best. I was doing lots of cardio and eating nothing but healthy foods. No junk food whatsoever at that time.

It's cool... but I'd rather have 20" arms and just a flat stomach after my years put in. That's my preference because "rock hard abs" are VERY hard to maintain, as you have proved. Right?

OP
OP
Kyle PA

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:

It's cool... but I'd rather have 20" arms and just a flat stomach after my years put in. That's my preference because "rock hard abs" are VERY hard to maintain, as you have proved. Right?

I still have great abs for someone who hasn't done any working out in a while. I still have a six pack. Good genetics is the key, IP! :thumbsup:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KylePA said:
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:
Iron Patch said:
KylePA said:

I still have great abs for someone who hasn't done any working out in a while. I still have a six pack. Good genetics is the key, IP! :thumbsup:

In a way yes, but just skinny and lots of crunches, and eating low cal. per day will do it.

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
You can definately tell you spent most of your time on your arms and not your legs. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Attachments

• ostrich1.jpg
    ostrich1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 549

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread