Knight Celtic silver ring motif.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this ring last summer, i search sometime in web sudan i found the ring and remember i found as this rng. Its great find.
[FONT=times new roman, times]I use Traslation:
[/FONT]
Interlaken is a form of ornament (or pictorial Debas reliefougravure) based on repetition demotifsde interlaced curves, more or less complex, intertwined and entangled, evoking lesnœudsqu'on can do with strings. The word "interlacing" means rather décoratifsceltes reasons, related or suggestive (Viking, for example), while the word "arabesque" is usually reserved for patterns resembling those used in the Middle East in decorative art called Arab or Arabist, Arab -Andalusian, etc.., which frequently evoke the plant (stems, leaves, scrolls) as intertwined cords. Other forms of tracery have been used worldwide for decoration, or for example lestatouagesdont some modern forms (true or drawing tattoos auhenné) and draw patterns or Celtic or Northern European traditional revisited. Anthropomorphic shapes or animals, or plants evoke are often blended with traditional patterns of interlacing.

For more information:Entrelacs
If there is more informations can write and thank you for looking.

Attachments

• 100_1178.JPG
    100_1178.JPG
    663.9 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 2

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chucky & nice Celtic Knot Work.

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other picture 100_1182.JPG

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid that is an unbelieveable Huge ring find. Great find,It looks old,do you think it is.It turns out that you a I live in the same time, zone My wife figured out that my computer was set to london time on the new tnet.
So there is a chance that we could hunt together sometime.If interested let me know, I live south of boston at the beach.:leprechaun-hat:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid that is an unbelieveable Huge ring find. Great find,It looks old,do you think it is.It turns out that you a I live in the same time, zone My wife figured out that my computer was set to london time on the new tnet.
So there is a chance that we could hunt together sometime.If interested let me know, I live south of boston at the beach.:leprechaun-hat:
Thank you for your invitation and im very happy to hunt with you but im very far from you .:hello: One day i hunt with you:metaldetector:. I wish you havr great day and happy hunting.:occasion14:

cuzcosquirrel

Aug 20, 2008
It may not be very old but the composition, proportions and design of the jelling are of very high quality. Also see gripping beast jelling for reference.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may not be very old but the composition, proportions and design of the jelling are of very high quality. Also see gripping beast jelling for reference.
Thank you very much, Im just to share my finds, i want nothing but for friendship.

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great ring !

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THank you All for your comments. I return with nice ring pirate.:skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread