Knights of the Fifth Column

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This story should have been put to rest a long time ago.
Again, I say the Knights of the Golden Circle was not an organization or an association.
In search of fame and fortune by some, it's been bloated into something far larger than it ever was. np:cat:

You are wrong sir.

Just my 357 cents, L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
357 Now that is cypers that the KGC used a lot to mark their territories and their treasures. My book on the KGC was finished last Fall but I am not publishing it yet--------several things have to fall into place before I can reveal the KGC information we have discovered about their treasures.

Eh...?

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They just keep marching in. what legend treasures do you think are kgc, if any. np:cat::coffee2:

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin, I can see why your still looking, good luck.:cat::BangHead:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
cain gohst key invert.jpg This is why it is hard for most people to believe in the K.G.C./O.A.K. treasures. I have had this on here for quite a while and nobody has managed to break it. The average person is not experienced enough to break the coded ciphers that the secret society(s) used.That is why they are right out in the open. It is the same with other symbols I have shown on this site, they have been in plain sight for over 150 years as artistic beauty, unrecognized by the uninitiated masses that viewed them. Finding the symbols is only the beginning of the journey. That in its self is proof of the existence of the secret society......and the vast knowledge that it takes to understand the intelligence of Albert Pike and other Sages that were involved in placing the maps as well as the loot. Holding a map in your hand that took years to recover piece by piece and still you have to be able to decode it and apply the knowledge you have learned along the way.:thumbsup:

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1011135 This is why it is hard for most people to believe in the K.G.C./O.A.K. treasures. I have had this on here for quite a while and nobody has managed to break it. The average person is not experienced enough to break the coded ciphers that the secret society(s) used.That is why they are right out in the open. It is the same with other symbols I have shown on this site, they have been in plain sight for over 150 years as artistic beauty, unrecognized by the uninitiated masses that viewed them. Finding the symbols is only the beginning of the journey. That in its self is proof of the existence of the secret society......and the vast knowledge that it takes to understand the intelligence of Albert Pike and other Sages that were involved in placing the maps as well as the loot. Holding a map in your hand that took years to recover piece by piece and still you have to be able to decode it and apply the knowledge you have learned along the way.:thumbsup:

L.C.

At top... "BLF" = BROTHERS of LASTING FAITH ("google" it)... CAIN GHOST KEY MAY be CGK or KGC "backwards"; numbers are "Location NUMBERS" that I have seen before... gotta find info. HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:BangHead:Franklin, and how is that working out for you? np:cat:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, really , your words, average person not experienced enough to break the coded ciphers, unrecognized by the uninitiated masses that viewed them, vast knowledge that it takes to understand
the intelligence of albert pike and other sages.
1. what real factual KGC coded ciphers of the kgc would you be talking about.
2.are you saying that you are an initiated member of the KGC,the secret society.
3.your saying that you have the vast knowledge and intelligence of albert pike and the other sages to decode the KGC ciphers and maps.
4.myself and others just want to be clear on exactly what you are saying, and admitting to. np:cat:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C.BAKER, really , your words, average person not experienced enough to break the coded ciphers, unrecognized by the uninitiated masses that viewed them, vast knowledge that it takes to understand
the intelligence of albert pike and other sages.
1. what real factual KGC coded ciphers of the kgc would you be talking about.
2.are you saying that you are an initiated member of the KGC,the secret society.
3.your saying that you have the vast knowledge and intelligence of albert pike and the other sages to decode the KGC ciphers and maps.
4.myself and others just want to be clear on exactly what you are saying, and admitting to. np:cat:

1) Everything that I have discussed is a real fact, including the coded cross I posted on this thread
2) In my opinion, by the time anyone is able to locate anything left by the secret organization, they will have become initiated by the knowledge it took to locate the cache.
3) no......I am an average person who is in the process of seeking that knowledge, but we have accomplished many things to get where we are at on this trail. However, I am not among the masses that do not recognize the symbols for what they truly are.
4) It is a live hunt that I work on every day. We need more knowledge and we seek it daily.

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, Im glad to hear what you said in your answers, Its the foundations of ones faith that will make a difference in the end. may the stars be with you. np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread