KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE / ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS / JESSE JAMES BIRD SYMBOL

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I,ll try again.http://www.historynet.com/james-younger-gang
James Workman or a Hudspeth would have had corrals. Some race tracks were likely visited but a distinct corral feature would specify an exact location maybe.Beak in picture of birdish figure a trap gate perhaps.
Territorial_Acquisitions_1776-1866_zpsda141560.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What do you think about the missing wings? This is a 100% exact drawing, just as the symbol is carved. I intentionally cut the bottom of the "A" off to keep from revealing TMI. (sorry...but that's how it goes, hope you guys can understand, we are still active on this trail) Thanks, L.C.

I DO understand; NO wings means LAND-BASED... ON THE GROUND.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
A philosophic system so extensive as Freemasonry cannot be completed in just three degrees. As great empires, towering Cathedrals and influential institutions are not completed in one generation, neither can we expect to complete our Masonic education in just three fundamental degrees.
Every Master Mason aspires to attain the summit of Ancient Craft Masonry.
It is a peculiarity of the York Rite, whether intended or not by its authors, that the movement of the degrees is often historically reversed; so that as we apparently go forward in regular progression, the knowledge and light gained reflect backward upon the path we have traveled before, and degrees that seemed complete when we took them are found to require the explanation of the subsequent degrees before they can be fully understood.

This is especially true of the Cryptic degrees, two of which historically precede the Royal Arch Mason degree, but which hold in reserve their valuable teachings until the candidate is ready to receive them with the most impressive effect. The term Cryptic Masonry stems from the fact that a central feature of the Royal and Select degrees is an underground chamber or vault.

The more I learn about this Rite, the more we suspect them.

L.C. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you figure out your "bird"? I did not see a bird when I first looked at your image - I saw an M or W and a circle (that is same size as the other circle / moon). But OK I could see it as a beak - not sure it is meant to be a bird / beak but maybe. Only other thing that jumped out at me was the 'K' - Also maybe not a K. If I was carving a K, I would not take the time to make the extensions off of the base line curved like that - maybe means something else... topographic feature? This seems to be a local carving that only someone in the area who has studied its maps / etc may be able to crack it. Just throwing a few cents in.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel the third degree of the council had to be added as it tells how we got back to where we started. I have been a part of the Super M.E.M. degree and most of it is hard to understand and part hard to comprehend. It feels almost disjointed until one sees it several times. Cryptic Masonry is a good name for it. Think about the three symbols that you are presented.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel the third degree of the council had to be added as it tells how we got back to where we started. I have been a part of the Super M.E.M. degree and most of it is hard to understand and part hard to comprehend. It feels almost disjointed until one sees it several times. Cryptic Masonry is a good name for it. Think about the three symbols that you are presented.

Senior Deacon

WOULD be NICE to see the 3 degrees of Council presented; we don't have the Council in Virginia, nor is it in West Virginia. Council is "buried" in Chapter...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1061556

Is this bird setting on a perch? or is this bird standing on one leg? or is this bird telling me that "T" is my distance to travel? Any thoughts or experiences using the K.G.C./O.A.K. Bird symbol would be appreciated.

Thanks, L.C. :thumbsup:

Hmmm; OTK...? As OAK...? PROBABLY, Order of TEXAS Knights; they had @ 22 Castles.

Last edited:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. as I look at it the letters O,W,O,T,K maybe not a bird. Cryptic message. two sets of broken lines each has a curved line in one of the lines. just a different take. But then again I maybe all wet.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmm; OTK...? As OAK...? PROBABLY, Order of TEXAS Knights; they had @ 22 Castles.

Some of this crew frequently went between Nebraska and Texas. They also had government freighting contracts to move forts from Texas as well as even having a town in Texas named after one of them. I believe that thought could have some merit Rebel.

Thanks for your input, L.C.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well the letter k is the 11th letter of alphabet, also might means king, the W to me means go west, if you notice the k ha an upper longer arm meaning it is pointing to another directional sign or signs, or might b pointing to west, im kind a lost with the T but might b showing a T intersection or a T type river form, B, C, and I was represented by an I like the 3 dots under the W, the T is the 21st letter of alphabet, and the symbol under the T might represent a (H) wish is the 8th meaning A B C D E F G H
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 as you can see the H rmight epresent the number 8 and that's a very good number regarding treasure deposits, i hope and you undestand my english, since reading my english might b as hard as trying to decode a KGC symbol lol. good luck. if u see the T and the way the H is there might b a posibility of 2 caches on both sides of the river represented by the T, that in case that u might have a river in the area. right where the H form an intersection meaning where the lines form a 90 degree angle. kgc treasure net.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread