Knights of the Golden Circle "RISING SUN" symbol

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel-KGC, Sorry to disappoint you, but Im not writing any books, nor do I want to, If I was looking to get famous, I would just be my self. Im sorry also that you couldn't do your research like I asked,
and Im sorry you couldn't answer my questions, theres a lot that Im wanting to share, I will just wait now and see if anyone else can answer my questions, theres many things that have been written
about the kgc which are wrong and profoundly nonsence, I cant believe some of the things people are making up every day about something that they have no idea about. good luck. np:cat:

HA! Now YOU are the one playing games; WHAT "research" are YOU "chatting about"...? I did provide answers; just didn't meet up with YOUR expectations. WHAT "nonsense"...? WHO is making up stuff about KGC/OAK...? PROVE IT!

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REBEL-KGC, If you think you answered all the questions, im sorry that your not enlightened enough to realize that you did not, it really doesn't make any difference now, like I said, I will keep looking for someone else that's interested, and that also understands key phrases in a conversation. have a nice day. np:cat: ps. this will be my last communication with you.np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
REBEL-KGC, If you think you answered all the questions, im sorry that your not enlightened enough to realize that you did not, it really doesn't make any difference now, like I said, I will keep looking for someone else that's interested, and that also understands key phrases in a conversation. have a nice day. np:cat: ps. this will be my last communication with you.np:cat:

I am QUITE satisfied with my answers to YOUR questions; IMO, I am VERY Enlightened (ANOTHER intended insult...?) and TY for NOT wasting any more of my time. Good Luck in "looking for someone else that's "interested". "KEY PHRASES in a conversation"... VERY mysterious, indeed. ANYWAY... HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, "Rising Sun" is on my PM lapel Pin (I was Worshipful Master of my Blue Lodge in Virginia in 1981, and part of 1982). Installed in the EAST, the same night that John Lennon (Beatle) was murdered in NYC. "Google" Masonic Past Master Lapel Pin.

Does it look like the one that is pictured on this thread?

Thanks, L.C.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C>BAKER, this setting is in a temple, notice part of the dome is shaded, this is in representation of the coming of the enlightened one.
notice both rising sun symbols rays are not interrupted, the rays can plainly be seen, this is also representation of the enlightenment.
you have the knights,and officers who are carrying swords.notice at the opening of the circle the officer on the left is reading something
from a book. the man in the center of the circle is holding a crescent moon, same as on right upper part of picture. then you have representation
of the skull,and cross bones.and the crescent moon. then the triangle with 3-7-5. and triangle with R-71. In my opinion this is the enlightenment
ceremony for the advancement to 33rd degree mason. the enlightened one.
there is no possible way this has anything to do with the KGC. to start with its the wrong type of temple setting.and too bold. hope I could help. np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So are you saying the symbol I posted is K.G.C. and not related to the Freemasons? I am curious.

L.C. Baker

YEP! YOUR "pic" is taken from a book, exposing Rituals of KGC. Will try to find "pic" of Atrium/Inner Chamber of the House of the Temple in Washington, D.C.; being 32nd Degree, been there @ 4 times. It is THERE, that 33rd Degree Masons are "made"; it is a HONORARY Degree. MAY well have been Freemasons in the KGC (LATER, OAK). The 3 Degrees of KGC are NOT part of REGULAR Freemasonry, nor are KGC degrees "Detached". The Order of the Royal Secret (separate Order from FRANCE) WAS added, becoming the 32 degrees of the Scottish Rite/SJ; now known as (nka) Lodge of Perfection...
The TEMPLE @ AASR/SJ in Washington, DC... scottishrite.org/headquarters/virtual-tour/temple-room/ OR... Temple Room - Scottish Rite of Freemasonry S.J., U.S.A.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGAIN,I say, the knights of the golden circle was not an organization, or an association. for years I have been sitting back waiting for just one person to get it right.
so I could have an honest conversation with someone that knows what their actually talking about. np:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To continue... NEVER heard of any Freemasons being KGC Knights; even the Knights Templar are NOT part of OLD Freemasonry (as a Craft); MASONIC Knights Templar was formed after the Confederate War (Civil War) with Military Drills, Sword Plays, etc. I am not FKT; yet, I HAVE seen the 3 Degrees, which ARE similar to other degrees in the YorK Rite system, & was added after the Confederate War. York Rite is now a "system" of "Blue Lodge" (1-3); Royal Arch Mason Chapter (4-7, in Virginia); & the degrees 8-10 of the FKT Commandery or whatever, it is. The FKT did dress up as KT "in the OLD days" (swords, helmets, etc). I think the COUNCIL (part of RAM) is very important; it is NOT in Virginia nor West Virginia. NOT sure if they looked like KNIGHTS. :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I am talking about the one made of stone that I posted, not the pic from the book on K.G.C.. We have discovered evidence that the K.G.C./O.A.K./Freemasons all were involved in a cache system from 1854 until Jesse W. James also came into the picture. The three secret organizations over lap and one grew from the other over a period of time. All of these men have symbolism of the three organizations displayed, and they were members of all three organizations. When my book "THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY" is released this month to the public there will proof for skeptics like not peralta. There will be tangible evidence finally brought to light that exposes the truth beyond a shadow of a doubt.
KGC Freemason symbols.jpg RISINGSUN.JPG

L.C. Baker

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
To continue... NEVER heard of any Freemasons being KGC Knights; even the Knights Templar are NOT part of OLD Freemasonry (as a Craft); MASONIC Knights Templar was formed after the Confederate War (Civil War) with Military Drills, Sword Plays, etc. I am not FKT; yet, I HAVE seen the 3 Degrees, which ARE similar to other degrees in the YorK Rite system, & was added after the Confederate War. York Rite is now a "system" of "Blue Lodge" (1-3); Royal Arch Mason Chapter (4-7, in Virginia); & the degrees 8-10 of the FKT Commandery or whatever, it is. The FKT did dress up as KT "in the OLD days" (swords, helmets, etc). I think the COUNCIL (part of RAM) is very important; it is NOT in Virginia nor West Virginia. NOT sure if they looked like KNIGHTS. :coffee2:

You will soon see that Virginia had many members of the KGC/OAK/Freemasons you may have overlooked in your R&I Rebel.

L.C.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, I am not a skeptic, I was raised under certain foundations of the south, I hope your book includes truths concerning jesse james , and his father,
are you addressing the meanings of the name jesse james, and the people involved in it, after all,the real jesse james himself played a small part in the overall
scheme of things, after all was not the kgc started by a con man,and when he wanted the kgc to help the confederacy wasn't he turned down. and didn't the kgc combine
with the lone star when the kgc only had a few people, not what the founder represented them to have, np:cat:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Jesse James was pooping in his diapers when the K.G.C. first started rolling. In fact, he wasn't even born yet. My book is not about him or his family, it only explains his connection to the men we have identified in the inner sanctum of the KGC/OAK. I was raised in West Virginia (while my father was in Viet Nam) and I believe in the foundations you speak of. Like you, I just want the truth to be told.:occasion14: I am at least 1/2 hillbilly. LOL

L.C.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C. BAKER, I was raised in ----------------------and I believe very deeply in the foundations of the south, I believe also very deeply in the story, but if its going to be told it needs to be truthfully
told , I have sat around listening to all the stories for a long time,its a shame some of the lengths people will go to tell a good yarn. by the kgc being combined with different groups, all the credit need not go to the kgc. the kgc was only an ant in a ant hill. just food for thought, how do you think every thing in the west started, why do you think jesse james father took off and went to hangtown California. do you think he died and was put in an unmarked grave . have you ever given thought to the big four that started in hangtown. just my 41 cents worth. np:cat:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree, there is a lot of speculations and rubbish out there to foul your mind. As far as we can tell, it was a prerequisite to become a high ranking knight to have first become a Freemason. They are separate entities like, the Boy scouts and the Webelos and cub scouts. Does that make more sense. it was a matter of structure and a brotherhood. "The Brothers of Lasting Faith"

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread