KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE "THE UNDEFEATED"

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This is an understatement that is not taken seriously. They were and are still "Undefeated". like any other large organization they grew from small beginnings. Through ingenious business tactics (insider trading) and manipulation of the United States Governments political structure and judicial system, they were able to achieve financial superiority in this country. As we all know, that equals power, and power equals control.
All the South really ever wanted to do was make money like they always did. after the civil war they had to change up the way they were making the money, but they never stopped making money in the process. That wealth continues to grow to this day. Why would they leave buried treasures and not go dig them up? They most likely have no clue that the massive corporations they now own and operate had anything to do with the K.G.C. in the 1800's. The secrets of the old generations died out and were forgotten. The O.A.K. of today is a corporate entity that has become separated so many times in so many directions, there is no possible way that it could operate as it did back in the old days as a single brotherhood.
When the money trails are revealed and the links are all made, there will be no doubt of the enormity of the Knights of the Golden Circle and what it has morphed into. The once secret organization succeeded in becoming the wealthiest political party in this nation never to hold an office under that parties true name.

Think about it! L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But was the goal to get to big to fail? or was the goal to leave a legacy? Did, the old secrets really get forgot, or, as times changed, so did the overall plan? I think that some may remember the old ways and the history, but I feel that the power of greed will bite down, and when it does, everything else goes out the window.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
But was the goal to get to big to fail? or was the goal to leave a legacy? Did, the old secrets really get forgot, or, as times changed, so did the overall plan? I think that some may remember the old ways and the history, but I feel that the power of greed will bite down, and when it does, everything else goes out the window.

The goal was control. "They" being the 1865-1900 K.G.C./ O.A.K. ,achieved it, and achieved it, and achieved it...etc..etc. until "they" lost sight of the goal. "They" by that time being the independently wealthy offspring several generations down the road until about 1945. At that point "they" were Broken trusts and monopolies that started to morph into separate entities that were all spawns of the original K.G.C. that had started the whole thing in the 1800's. It goes on from there....:thumbsup:

L.C. Baker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread