Knorrski Scores Double Gold!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi All,
Sorry its been awhile but have been very busy and our printer crashed and we don't have picture capability right now.With that said we went out a couple of days ago just looking around and found a huge park with all the hot spots ballfields soccer fields play areas etc.We were going to our club meeting so we only had about 2 hours to hunt so we hit our favorite area which is the soccer fields.We started finding coins immediately,in the 2 hours we scored 212 coins including one from Peru and one from Belize.Now for the good stuff,knorrski got a 14 reading on her DFX and it was only about an inch deep out came a 10k gold wedding band!she was very happy with the gold find and rescanned the hole and she still had the same reading!One inch deeper was a matching 10k gold engage ment ring with a nice diamond!It is a very pretty set that I am sure someone misses.She also found a silver ring and silver pendant to finish a severe butt kicking!Will post pics again when we get our new printer goin.

peace,bigrig& knorrski

Upvote 0

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Some how I am not supprised. I seem to remember a few months ago when Knorrski started all that butt kicking. She should have quite a kick by now. Congrats to her!
Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions