Upvote 0

rocme44

Sep 4, 2013
AZ, N.CA
Detector(s) used
AT, Goldbug2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What can I say? It's everywhere, hard to stop.
Thanks for the post.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
You are so right, they have this country in a head lock, with multiple pronged attacks, that it not only hard to defend, but makes it impossible to ever be on the offensive.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sic sic sic as the tribes have perfected the same process and procedure-sue'm one and all as on taxpayers dime everytime and rights be squat-John

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Indeed! I truly believe that we somehow need to prove that the science was flawed and that they knew it. That would show perjury on their part and could possibly lead to the decision that were based on that "science" to be overturned. If we're really lucky, it would also cause them to have to return all of the funds they were awarded at the expense of the American tax payers. Wouldn't THAT clean out their deep pockets!!!!

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since his home was referenced on the bottom I know he owns one, last time I checked they're made of wood, arshole. Wonder where the iron ore came from to build him his family car. And he's not a veggie head, pretty sure your meat grazes before you do. It just blows my mind!

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering? What keeps us from sueing them for destroying our way of life and stealing our tax money. Start a class action suit against them and make sure they can't use our money against us any more. Why can't we use that funds for justice or what ever it is called against them? It's our money, we should have access to it also to get some justice shouldn't we? I'm no lawyer but seems to me if they can use it to sue the government agencies to sue and settle in the name of justice, we should be able to use it to sue the agencies and their co-conspiritors (the greenies) and use the same funds they use. That is justice. Every group that was injured by these groups should join in a class action suit and sue for every cent they have both as an organization and personally. Take everything! Let's see how they like losing their way of life.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
B H Prospector, that is something I've wondered about myself. There must be some legal reason but I like the idea of a class action lawsuit. Sue them for using perjury (unscientific evidence) to take away the rights of the Public from using their land. Their also needs to be an investigation by the Dept. of Justice as to possible collusion or collaboration between a judge or judges in N.California's 9th Circuit Court and the Ecological Groups and/or the Karuk Tribe.

Randy

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
^^^ I LIKE IT ^^^

BH... Seden... You guys think like I do!

When I was in the Army, I learned real quick on how to make the system work for me instead of bucking it like so many other guys did. We need to do the same thing here.

First I think we need to check into the requirements to be able to access those funds and get ourselves set up to be able to do so. Then we sue the pants off of the greenies and the agencies that allowed them to use the flawed science in the first place.
With all the bad press that the greenies have been getting about the sue and settle tactics they've been using, I think the American public is starting to wake up to the fact that these groups are robbing us all blind. Not only are there the cash awards to consider, but the cost of these cases is staggering as well. If these types of law suites could be stopped, the American public would be saving a lot of tax dollars that could be put to much better use.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The problem is -there is no law against bad science. Simply change the science to suit the need. How many things have you all heard of that were at one time good or bad and are now the total opposite. Mining/Dredging, Mercury, Asbestos, lead, Eggs, caffeine, marijuana, alcohol, cholesterol, who knows how many prescription drugs, global warming now Climate change, bottled water, organic food, pesticides, sunshine, ozone, on and on and on.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread