knowledge of ace 250

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the sniper coil is ok it helps to get closer to certain things and helps isolate coins a lil better in trashy areas.personally i use the 8.5x11 dd coil and it works great if your gonna be using the 250 for awhile i would suggest you get one it adds a couple more inches of depth but more importantly whatever coil you get make sure you get a coil cover :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
J

just7699

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2012
Elizabeth, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im kinda new this sport, so forgive me for asking,... but, does the coil cover have to be removed when in use, or do I leave it on while hunting? Tks in advance..DB

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hated the stock coil on mine I highly highly recommend a DD coil . My finds markedly increased when I got mine ( Excellerator 14"). The stock ace 350 coil looks nice if compatible.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey no problem you never learn if you dont ask questions but yes the coil cover stays on it will help protect the coil from being chipped just remember to hold your coil a couple inches off the ground and try not to bump it off anything nice even motions side to side

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread