Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great looking family.....nice to see ya!

Nana ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.

You'v got a Very Nice Family there.

Thanks for posting.

J E F F

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good-looking family Kool! However you appear to be outnumbered. They don't gang up on you and make you watch Oprah, do they? :D

Kent

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
welcome aboard Kool, good pic. you've got your hands full there, i love that little devilish grin on your youngest, are the rest of the family into MD'ing ?, kids always seem to love it. theres a great bunch of folks here always willing to help an answer questions, hope to see some of your finds soon.

Pat.

OP
OP
K

kool007

Jan 2, 2004
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Nokta Makro Simplex
Minelab Excalibur w/S12
Thanks fellas!

My wife and kids do not share my passion yet. I get to go to the park, but I gotta take the kids. (win win situation).

If I go to the beach, I gotta take everyone. (win win but sometimes, win lose). LOSE, only when I don't find anything.

I am not forced to watch Oprah. I watch it on my own. just kidding. about the alone part.

I will post a serious question in the proper location about treasure hunting though, and I will be looking for everyone's thoughts on that.

laterz

ejf

R

retro-redux

Kool, your pic reminded me of my family-I'm the youngest of five girls, no boys:) Funny family story is that after I was born (at that time my parents have kids from age 16 to me, newborn) the doc came out and told my father-"give it up, you are NOT going to get a boy" :)
Laura

R

rusty nails

couldnt open your pic - probably its on my end - welcome - Geovanna is a cool name - Italian is the only way to go ;D Good luck in future hunts !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread