Krispy Kreme.....

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy:They are the best ever....I have to drive 90 miles to get them or have my mom and sister bring me some when they come in....or if I get to go to Little Rock I usually grab up a few dozen and bring them home....best donuts I ever tasted ....especially if you get there in time to get one hot off the line....

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son's first job after college was driving a crispy creme truck and making deliveries. Anything left over he got to keep, so he shared them with my wife and I. I still wonder if you have to have a college degree to deliver donuts? Monty

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RoundRock donuts the best ever and always in the top 3 on the Food chanel. :hello2: :headbang: :coffee2:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• homer%20donut.jpg
    homer%20donut.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3,828

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
:love7:

Attachments

• the-hot-light-is-on-01.jpg
    the-hot-light-is-on-01.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 871

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
Monty said:
My son's first job after college was driving a crispy creme truck and making deliveries. Anything left over he got to keep, so he shared them with my wife and I. I still wonder if you have to have a college degree to deliver donuts? Monty

If he ever comes down my street he BETTER have a door gunner . Those donuts are GOOD!!!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey produce guy! My daughter and grandkids live in Pflugerville. I take my wife to the shopping mall in Round Rock every time we go down there to visit. I have a T-shirt that has the slogan, "Pflugerville, between a Rock And a Weird Place". :laughing9: Let's go dirt fishing next time I am down that way. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions