Kudos to ALL!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold, it’s what we all want to see in the bottom of our scoops. Some find more then others, some have yet to find any, but without a doubt when that gold finally appears in the bottom of our scoops after hours of laboring, we all feel the same sense of excitement and pleasure. Kudos to the guy who finds a lot. Kudos to the guy who finds little. And a special Kudos to the guy who has yet to find any but keeps on trying, because that has to be the toughest hunting of all. In that moment of truth, when we finally see the glitter of gold in the bottom of your scoop, nothing else matters. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dude! :notworthy:

bigscoop said:
Gold, it’s what we all want to see in the bottom of our scoops. Some find more then others, some have yet to find any, but without a doubt when that gold finally appears in the bottom of our scoops after hours of laboring, we all feel the same sense of excitement and pleasure. Kudos to the guy who finds a lot. Kudos to the guy who finds little. And a special Kudos to the guy who has yet to find any but keeps on trying, because that has to be the toughest hunting of all. In that moment of truth, when we finally see the glitter of gold in the bottom of your scoop, nothing else matters. :thumbsup:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Kudos to you!!!

urdaboss

Nov 15, 2009
kissimmee fl
Detector(s) used
white's classic lll SL minelab excalibur II Explorer-s
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
:headbang:
that was just enough to get me off my backside!!
i am going tommorrow!!

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
In that moment of truth, when we finally see the glitter of gold in the bottom of your scoop, nothing else matters. :thumbsup:
Tru Dat!!! :laughing7:

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop

AdamBuchanan

Jun 22, 2010
Keystone Heights, FL
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen to that, my dad and I just were out this afternoon at a local swimming establishment and we were hitting lots of pop tops, my dad huffs and says, I'm glad I have a small piece of brass stuck in my sifter , it gives me that little more umph to keep on moving.. lol.. Happy hunting to all !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread