(Lack of) Silver Streak...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been hitting local parks heavily all year. The beloved silver coins have been avoiding me since February. But today, a beautiful sunny day in the Ozarks, with the ground soft and diggable (is that word?) from last night's rain, my luck changed. I was detecting a local park that encompasses an old farm site with structures that date to 1911. I found a 1953 Wheatie and a while later, a pristine 1939 D Mercury dime. About 20 feet from that one, I found a small coin spill with two clad pennies, 1964 and 1967, and another silver, a 1960 Eisenhower dime, also in excellent condition. It renewed my faith in my AT Pro and my abilities. I just want to encourage those who are also going through a dry spell, "Keep swinging!" Thanks for looking and happy hunting. Sub 8-)

Attachments

• Two Dimes 003.jpg
    Two Dimes 003.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 3

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One is better than none but just think,Today you got TWO!!! Great Job,Thanks for Sharing!!

HH John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread