LADIES AND COINS

M

MR Senior L4S

Milions of Ladies around , but hard to find good looking one ---------- Winner of MY contest # 1 ( Illinois forum. ) is Watercolor for the beauty---- 2 acient coins 3 BC in F+ (+) 2- hammered (1600-1624 ) .//// Second place ET 007 for wild Variety of ladies --- 1 anciet 3-rd BC F+ (+) 1 SigisIII-1624 hammered . ( contact me or JuniorL4S for delivery ) , ////// 3-rd place L4S (Junior ) for Sultan harem ( or wh.house if U like ) -3 hammered + CB radio set .////////// Kimsdad for very hard looking for nice lady . 1 hammered . ------ ////////// rookie of the Year 2009 p2c - 1 hammered ( need contact for delivery ) /////////// Value of anc. minimum 100$ for 1 , hammered 10-20$ for 1 , CB radio 29$ ///////// Looking forward for subject different than coins( and yours opinion ) , (some started in )--and stop - why ?

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Walde,
Thank you so much for the great prize! I'm still not sure what I did to win, but seeing the great prizes you contributed to Bob's party, I am thrilled to receive it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your generosity is just one of the great things that you bring to this hobby! :wink:
Neil

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Thanks for the prize and your great generosity! I am pm'ing you contact info, my friend.
-Jon

outlaw007

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
ILLINIOS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PRISES ! I'LL CONTACT L4S JUNIOR SINCE I MIGHT ICE FISH WITH HIM ONE OF THESE DAYS!

TreasureGuy25

Dec 1, 2009
North Suburbs, IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Ace 250, ProPointer
etrac007 said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PRISES ! I'LL CONTACT L4S JUNIOR SINCE I MIGHT ICE FISH WITH HIM ONE OF THESE DAYS!

Hey just happen to see this...went ice fishin up in Twin Lakes, WI last weekend, pulled out a couple walleye and a nice 26" Pike. They're bitin, good luck!

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

I'LL CONTACT L4S JUNIOR SINCE I MIGHT ICE FISH WITH HIM ONE OF THESE DAYS!
[/quote]

Hey just happen to see this...went ice fishin up in Twin Lakes, WI last weekend, pulled out a couple walleye and a nice 26" Pike. They're bitin, good luck! /////////////// Wonder lake ILL ( -7 F )
[/quote]

Attachments

• DSC06498.JPG
    DSC06498.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC06499.JPG
    DSC06499.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 117

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread