Lake Erie

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Bobog,

Diving your wreck.

Thanks for the tip. Most folks think you are full of poop. The wreck is there and is quite a sight to see. The wreck is home to some of the biggest Walleye I have ever seen.

Lots of fun.

Too bad spearfishing Lake Erie is illegal. There are some wonderfully sized Walleye fish and what appears to be a fresh water hog fish hanging out at the site. And the catfish, Oh!

The materials in the wreck have major water deterioration issues. Mostly junk. If you are a want to be gun enthusiast or terrorist, forget it. Other than the historical value of this wreck, it is a POS.

I have an idea to right it, if you have time maybe you can join us for some fun !!
I think if we can break the suction line and then blow successive lift bags, maybe it will roll over, if not it could be a lot of fun to watch it go!!!

Please feel free to call 419.994.4654. If I'm not in please leave a message with time to give you a bell, eh?!

Lake Erie this time of year is a lot of fun. If you have time we will be at Harbour North in Huron Friday Morning before we head out for the dive. Just ask for captain tim, eh?! I hang out with captain mike.

Cheers,
tim

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Dear Bobog,

Diving your wreck. Thanks for the tip.

Most folks think you are full of poop, but I know you are for real.

The wreck is trashed, but is a great home to a wonderfull school of Walleye, eh?!

Your dream materials inside are only good for scrap, eh?! However, if you want to have some fun, we may roll the ship as you are seeing it in your mind, eh?

Lots of fun.

Too bad spearfishing lake erie is illegal. There are some wonderfully sized saugeye fish and what appears to be a fresh water hog fish hanging out at the site.

I have an idea to right it, if you have time maybe you can join us for some fun !!

Please feel free to call 419.994.4654. If I'm not in please leave a message with time to give you a bell, eh?! Hopefully I will be loading out the boat at the Harbour North Marina in Huron Friday AM if you want to stop by.

Lake Erie this time of year is a lot of fun. If you have time we will be at Harbour North in Huron Friday Morning before we dive. Just asked the Marina for Captain Tim.

Cheers,
tim

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
hey,

Have been diving this wrecksite for some time.

Just another piece of scrap on the bottom of Lake Erie. All materials are corroded and the only thing worthwhile there is the local school of Walleye and White Perch. It is inverted however.

Anyone wishing to dive this site, the top secret 777, please feel free to email me.

This weekend we caught a whole mess of fish. Too bad spearfishing Walleye is outlawed.

Joe

seek09er

Jan 31, 2007
mohicanjoe said:
hey,

Have been diving this wrecksite for some time.

Just another piece of scrap on the bottom of Lake Erie. All materials are corroded and the only thing worthwhile there is the local school of Walleye and White Perch. It is inverted however.

Anyone wishing to dive this site, the top secret 777, please feel free to email me.

This weekend we caught a whole mess of fish. Too bad spearfishing Walleye is outlawed.

Joe

Hey, I would really like to get the locations of the shipwrecks you are diving in Lake Erie. Send me the numbers or post them here.

Thanks,
TomK

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Dear Bob,

Have located your wreck. It is not lost. Please do call to dive it with us. We have been diving it all summer. Great treat with lots of fish. Please don't be shy, we would like to take you out to the site diving. Please feel free to call at 941.488.2257. Will be diving the site this weekend and would rather hate for you to miss out on so much history and fresh Walleye. Anyone wishing to dive with us is welcome.

Tim

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Sir,

Why do you continue to ask folks about this wreck ? Why are so concerned about this wreck site ? It is not a broken arrow.

I have told you we have dove this site many times this summer. If you wish to lean abouut this wreck why do you not call me for a dive, call to ask about it, or show up and dive it with us ??? Our vessel is equiped for handicapped passengers if this is the reason you are unable to ride.

You continually ask the same question. Why ??

I am willing to take you diving on this wreck, we can pick you up in Huron, Ohio or you can boat out from a Canadian Port to meet us.
The next time we will dive this wreck is in about three weeks.
Please call, or anyone wishing to dive this unit with us. The Walleye are awesome here !!!

Or are you some type of homeland security officer who is looking for a wanta be terrorist to pinch. If you dive with us, you will find we are not interested in a bunch of military arms junk, but the Walleye fishing is wonderful here !!!!!

If you wish this unit to be harvested for the junk inside, we will be more than happy to harvest it, have it inspected by the US Coast Guard and the Canadian Coasties, than take it to the scrap yard.

If anyone is interested in ordanance and weapons, there are several on the East Coast and Caribbean that hold weapons ready for use after retrieval. These are weapons shipped by either Germany or the US during the war.

If anyone is in need of a p51 trainer, we just came into one off the west coast of Florida just north of Sanibel Island. Investors for salvage wanted. The plane has been sanded in for the last 50 years since its water landing during the 1940's. Also have ww2 ship with arms and equipment lying at depth.

Mohican Joe

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Dear Sir,

Why the mystery about this wreck site ? We have been diving it the entire summer. The Walleye are awesome. I would like to thank you for the site tip.

Why do you not call to dive the site with us, our vessel is equipped with handicapped accessability ?

Or are you some homeland security dude looking for a quick pinch. Your 777 is filled with junk gear. If the gear was worthy of anything but scrap value, it would have been already retrieved by the US Government.

This site is does not hold a broken arrow. If anyone is looking for weapons, please feel free to call or email, a friend has a custom machine gun manufacturing facility. I also have several deep wrecks with weapons, precious metals, and equipment in the holds for salvaging. Investors sought !!

I also have a p-51 trainer to dig up off a coast if you wish to become an investor.

If you are interested in this wreck to dive please call 941.488.2257, if you wish to dive with us and you are a homeland security officer, feel free. If you are so concerned about the contents, please feel free to dive or attend a dive with us, but please bring your cooler and a fishing license....the Walleye are awesome !!!

Tim

mohicanjoe

Feb 8, 2009
Nokomis
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xcalibur
Thank You Bobog.

777 has been located, fished, and recovered. Thank you for the great fishing spot and load out on historic treats.

Do you have any more sites worth Walley Fishing and salvaging ??

Mohican Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread