Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is too bad, She was brutalized by the media in the Arab spring, (and the peaceful protestors) and as such she cannot be trusted to tout the party line. It is a hard lesson for a liberal to find out they are being fed garbage and hung out to dry. I am sure she will bounce back, as long as she stays free of the collective she might make a great freedom fighter.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can't say I ever heard of her.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Dave44:

The garbage she was fed had to do with a man who claimed to have been at Benghazi when the facility was attacked.

What in the world does that have to do with "the party line" or somebody being a liberal?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recent history eludes you fellas. She was sent to capture the magical exuberance of blooming peace and goodwill in the middle east during the Arab Spring. They weren't as benign as they were portrayed. But I am sure you fellas have an excuse for that.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
davest:

Guess we're going to have to keep wondering...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Dave44:

If it is recent it isn't history.

I'm well aware of her terrible experience in Egypt. It is in remarkably poor taste to make light of it.

What that has to do with your post I'm sure you know.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dave44:

The garbage she was fed had to do with a man who claimed to have been at Benghazi when the facility was attacked.

What in the world does that have to do with "the party line" or somebody being a liberal?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

For true?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave44:

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

I'm wondering the same Book,

I'm glad I didn't bring up the Virginia Attorney General race.:dontknow:

davest:

Guess we're going to have to keep wondering...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Dave44:

If it is recent it isn't history.

I'm well aware of her terrible experience in Egypt. It is in remarkably poor taste to make light of it.

What that has to do with your post I'm sure you know.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Finally gave you enough hints for you to look it up and feign moral outrage at your discovery? It is about time you caught up!
She is a very brave and resilient woman. I hope to see more journalism from her. I am sorry for her tribulations though. No one should be treated that way.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Dave44:

She is a brave and resilient woman. Too bad she got took by the mercenary's story. Perhaps it was because of her husband's connections. Perhaps CBS is under pressure to follow the Benghazi myth. Certainly not the only "news" organization to be caught in that tangled web.

60 Minutes has often been journalism light. Such as using a company's promo video for a story without mentioning it on air. Bad form. Not exactly Edward R. Morrow.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally gave you enough hints for you to look it up and feign moral outrage at your discovery? It is about time you caught up!
She is a very brave and resilient woman. I hope to see more journalism from her. I am sorry for her tribulations though. No one should be treated that way.

She got bamboozled! Maybe not so innocently, since there was the stink of a book deal.

IF that's the case, should news be dependent on profits?

It's certainly not journalism.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread