Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try not to use the same branch more than 1x a week- imo you will wear out your welcone if you do

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Shay's here

May 1, 2013
California
Primary Interest:
Other
My bank gives me Coinlock bags and just asks that I bring my dumps in on Wednesday as they get their weekly pickup on Thursdays. I use that bank regularly but do have another branch of the same bank I dump at once or twice per month. Unfortunately no banks near me have coin counter machines or Coinstar available in the branches.

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am fortunate enough to have accounts at 2 different banks that have about a dozen or so branches in my immediate area so I rarely dump at the same branch more than once a month. I also travel for work occasionally so I dump out of my main area frequently as well.

Always split up your dumps unless you don't mind banks getting a little hostile with you.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ask the bank manager if you can use the bank supplied dolly cart to carry in your $15,000 worth of coin deposits. Then ask if the bank would order you coins so you can go through them and retun the rejects... it can't hurt to be ask, and remember, tellers love donuts.

How do you take that all in?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread