Idaho

Attachments

• Twas The Night Before Christmas.jpg
    Twas The Night Before Christmas.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 205

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Looks like lots of things going on in this card.I believe you have skills as a wood worker too by the looks of the woodwork around the windows and the way the log walls are put together. I see lots of snack treats on the very well decorated tree for the pets.There outfits are really something.The rug on the floor made from cloth that was braided together.You are blessed with not only talent April but with lots of cool family memories.I would say you love those little guys in your cards. Excellent job.Now I will go back and see what else is there that I didnt see the first time.
Ed

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
VanGone said:
Looks like lots of things going on in this card.I believe you have skills as a wood worker too by the looks of the woodwork around the windows and the way the log walls are put together. I see lots of snack treats on the very well decorated tree for the pets.There outfits are really something.The rug on the floor made from cloth that was braided together.You are blessed with not only talent April but with lots of cool family memories.I would say you love those little guys in your cards. Excellent job.Now I will go back and see what else is there that I didnt see the first time.
Ed

Thank you Ed. I appreciate your encouraging words. I love your work, and always look forward to seeing what your up to.
April

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
packerbacker said:
Classic!!....I love it ;)

Thank you PB. Glad you liked it. Hope it brings a smile to everyones face. That was a nice Coyote you posted the other day. :)
April

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just too cute. I like special touch with the peppermint sticks. They're all sitting patiently awaiting Santa's arrival.

;) RR

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
River Rat said:
Just too cute. I like special touch with the peppermint sticks. They're all sitting patiently awaiting Santa's arrival.

;) RR

Thanks RR. Glad you like it. I laugh everytime I look at it. It has been great fun making all the cards.
Thank you again,
April

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread