Last couple days

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Lets see Monday I had two boxes come in and I went and got a box in the vault of another, looking for April, 06 but got another new box instead. Ordered boxes gave up 9 40%ers and one proof- extra box= SKUNK.
Yesterday I had work to do and dumping so was gonna suffer through. Then I got a War Nickel in change from McDonalds- this must be a sign. I had a bank where someone was buying $100 a week and I kept buying them out. Last time I was there was the time I was in the really good boxes- always wondered if they had gotten more good ones but is a drive to get there. Silver in change I'm goin haha. I was right they had gotten some more of them good boxes but unfortunately my competition must have bought all they could afford. They had one hand roll and one fed roll, hand roll= skunk, fed roll= 3 40%ers (where's the other 100 rolls like that?). I didn't travel all that way for 2 rolls so kept going. Next bank, teller says she has $109. Is there any more in the bank? I'll check the vault, how much do you want? Up to $1000. Few mins later she comes back with 2 boxes. I should have said up to $2000 haha. Total for the day was 2 '64's, 18 40%ers and one war nick, covered my gas (barely) and I had coin to sort last night. 2 more boxes today. HH Mark

Upvote 0

vegasmtl

Jan 11, 2006
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
The way I see it, if I am hunting through coins, I am staying out of trouble! That, and the wife knows where I am by the clink of the coins, so she leaves me be!!

HH
vegasmtl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread