Last Couple Of Hunts...No Rings But Created Some Spoon-Metamorphosis Instead!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
spoonall_zps18b4b45d.jpg

Here's the coin totals found with the AT Pro for the last couple of hunts. I hunted some schools, hoping for a ringy, but no such luck. Tomorrow's the day! :)

spoonwheat_zps49218389.jpg

I did manage to dig up one wheat cent. I'm happy!

spoonring-1_zps6df4667b.jpg

I dug a silver plated spoon, down about 4 inches. Having had rings on the brain for the last few evenings, I got in the ring making mood, and created a spoonring to add to my collection of spoonrings. Beats just throwing them away.

SPOONRINGCOINRINGS_zps6e2ef17b.jpg

And....being in the ring making mood, I also forged 3 coinrings which I promised to make for my barber. A great guy, and he was originally from Lebanon. All three coins cost me a total of $5.00, a steal of a deal!

rings.jpg

TheOldMan

Nov 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
An awesome collection of rings and the ones you make are quite a neat skill.

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found an metal ax head and and a 22 caliber casing today woods hunting also seen 2 wild turkey's...does that count for anything..Lolo

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
spoonall_zps18b4b45d.jpg

Here's the coin totals found with the AT Pro for the last couple of hunts. I hunted some schools, hoping for a ringy, but no such luck. Tomorrow's the day! :)

spoonwheat_zps49218389.jpg

I did manage to dig up one wheat cent. I'm happy!

spoonring-1_zps6df4667b.jpg

I dug a silver plated spoon, down about 4 inches. Having had rings on the brain for the last few evenings, I got in the ring making mood, and created a spoonring to add to my collection of spoonrings. Beats just throwing them away.

SPOONRINGCOINRINGS_zps6e2ef17b.jpg

And....being in the ring making mood, I also forged 3 coinrings which I promised to make for my barber. A great guy, and he was originally from Lebanon. All three coins cost me a total of $5.00, a steal of a deal!

View attachment 810091
John,how many "miles" are on the Pro Pointer? It looks almost as worn as the spoon in the picture!

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yet again, john-edmonton, your craftmenship and skill blows my mind. Amazing as always!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread