Last cupel hunts...

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out that much do to brutal humidity but the weather is getting cooler I must say this summer is the hottest I can remember... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269485.661540.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269510.923383.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269530.817077.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269545.425602.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269569.520741.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269590.480503.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269603.354267.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269628.550985.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269640.372575.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473269678.156939.jpg

Upvote 19
Nice set of finds PP!

I hope that you have been doing well..

Best of luck to you sir.

Congrats on digging all those Keepers PP. :cat: I agree about the heat, not a show stopper for me though as much as the lack of rain in my area.

I agree, the heat and humidity has been brutal this year! Nice to see you've managed to pull out some nice finds though. Always love the old coins, but my eye was drawn to the watch. Really cool looking! Congrats.

You collected just about everything! Nice going Congrats!
Its nice how the silver comes out bright and shinny, kinda puts a smile on your face.

Theres another one of those skull jewelry items, those seem to be poping up alot.

We're on the down side of summer, hopefully the temps stay bearable.

Great finds!!! One more weekend of hot humid weather coming (I hope) and we'll be back in to prime detecting weather ! Congrats and HH

HEY PIRATE THE SKULL KINDA LOOKS LIKE THE BAND EAGLES LOGO. BUT THE WATCH IS A COOL FIND .

Great bunch of finds here its been very hot and humid also. I like hot but not too hot Thanks for sharing your finds

It's difficult not to envy east coast or mid west dirt fishers when you live in CA. If you pull an old coin here it is a needle in a haystack. Great finds!

Very nice assortment of hunts! The watch is very interesting and old coins are always welcome! :occasion14:

Looks like we use the same digging tool...:icon_thumleft:

Great work and great finds. This has been a lean summer for me 2.

Really nice finds Tony- Congrats! Weather's changing soon- hope to hook up in a month or so. Portuguese steak's on me when you guys come down!

-- Jeff --

Great finds. Hot and humid here too but even worse is how dry it still is. The worst dry summer I can remember.

Really nice finds Tony- Congrats! Weather's changing soon- hope to hook up in a month or so. Portuguese steak's on me when you guys come down!

-- Jeff --
looking forward to it Jeff...

Nice variety!, I agree this summer has been brutal

That's a bunch of great finds, I'm temporally on land hunting, thirtysome years of commercial roofing tends to make me not like hot and humid!
That skull is for sure, the Grateful Dead download (3).jpg

I love the watch, if your going to clean it, I'd love to see the after pix, what kind of watch, and could you date it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back