Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Between the rain and work I have not been able to get out on a long hunt, just an hour or two here and there. The pocket watch case and the small pill box came out from under a porch on an old house that is being redone. I was surprised how well the gold plating held up. The inside of the case has "B & B Royal Waranted 20 Years" I could not find much info on the net, but I believe it was made in the late 1800's to early 1900's. I found the two Indians and the worn disc in the center is actually my first Shield Nickel. I could barely see some of the shield and the 5 when I pulled it up, but it's toast. Picked up the some of the wheats and both mercs at a lot next to where an old school was and I got the rosie and the chopped up wheat yesterday, from an abandoned house that I have hunted before. The forecast is calling for a good chance of rain for the next 7 days, may not be able to go much this week either. HH David

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    760 KB · Views: 136
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    439.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    413.6 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 5

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a very nice selection of finds there , i'm a bit green with envy , as you clearly have more than one promising site to hunt ,
and I'm still looking for sites (having moved recently )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions