Jesse James

Mar 14, 2012
Lancaster County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spent a total of about 9 hrs over the course of 2 days hunting almost every foot of this ball field. Time to move on. Here are it's last gifts to me. 20180614_204024-1.jpg20180614_204054-1.jpg20180614_081438.jpg
43' war nickel, 38' buffalo, and a little 925. Interestingly enough, I scored a permission shortly afterwards at a 1700 something home. A few hours later, less than $1 in clad, a token, and a ton of aluminum shards from the roof flashing. What a nightmare. The 90 yr old guy said he had lived there for the last 60 yrs and he never hunted the place.

Last edited:
Upvote 19
GREAT WORK. My ancestor lived in that county 1739 on Peaque Creek and I hope you find his house. Good hunting.

Jesse, you left with some good stuff, a couple silvers to add to the stack, and yes, those STINKING aluminum shards from gutters, flashing, etc. drive me absolutely bonkers...I have an open permission a half mile down my road, an 1850's house, and every time I get within ten feet of the house those 78-79 tones don't stop, I've tried to clear them out but it seems like they re-plant them after I leave lol..Here's hoping any and all new future sites treat you well...Ddf.

Hi, nice finds. Congrats on the nice silver ring:icon_thumleft:

Looks like you hit a triple at your last at bat at that ball field. Congrats on 3 nice finds.

Nice job at the ball field. Looks like you didn’t leave anything behind. Congrats on all those nice finds.

Great finds.
I too have been just beating up the fields around me.
Low and slow and all low targets get dug.
I have found that exact ring.

Nice find. Yea, it's a pain in the ole butt hunting a place that had a roof put on.:occasion14:

Keep at it! There are goodies hiding with the junk! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back