NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy New Year all you Tnet members!

This afternoon it was 5 degrees with a wind chill of 11 below zero... Far too cold to go ice-fishing but I just had to hit a local cellar hole to see whether I could score some year-end relics. Found only a few square nails but I just needed to get one last time until it warms up a little. When I got home (and thawed out a little) I signed up on a wait list for the new Equinox. I hope it lives up to the hype.

May 2018 be happy and healthy for each of you.
HH
dts

Upvote 7

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds too dang cold for me, my hat's off to you for getting out. Happy New Year to you and the rest of the Tnet community.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I applaud your good try! :occasion14:

With frozen ground and single digit temperatures, I finally said no to my inner metal detecting voice. :tongue3:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are crazier than me and that takes some doing! My fingers are still numb from last weekends insane chilly hunting. Glad you got out and still have all your digits attached. I hope the new toy does get you the good stuff when it arrives. 2018 will be better than 2017!!!:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread