Last night I had a dream about TimZim

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Hahahaha, how weird does that sound?! I was at my LCS and there was an opened coin album with no coins in it. I opened it up and there was a slip of paper in there. It had someone's name on it. So I searched the name online, and there was a picture of TimZim sitting at his slot machine! I think I've been spending a little too much time on here. :P

Upvote 0

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is just me, or did everyone have crazy dreams last night??

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine was finding a "Dream Box" last night, but I woke up and realized it was just a dream. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Hahaha, it seems like all CRH have those dream box dreams. I'm mine where I have 1,000 wheats and 100 IHs plus 25 Flying eagles.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a dream about a silver Ike, but it was really flimsy in my hand...almost bending. Dumb. :)

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It is just me, or did everyone have crazy dreams last night??

It's because Kim Jong-Un is pointing nuclear missiles at all of us...it messes with your subconscious...especially the part that dreams!

R&C jensen

Dec 7, 2012
East coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab,garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a dream that I found solid silver rolls when I went through dime rolls,I had solid silver quarter rolls, and I was still tricked thinking that had happened and that caused me to be confused the next morning, making me think that happened.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill tel you what it means........Timmzim was here and took your silver.....LOL

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once had a dream that I was staring at my digital alarm clock and it was 5:24 and my alarm was about to go off at 5:25... It was raining out real hard with thunder and lightning, and a huge blast woke me up and shook the house... my alarm clock read 11:42pm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread