cesartalavera

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2014
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II / Cobra Beach Magnet
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
View attachment 1349451 Hi all, just wanted to share my discoveries from last nights hunt. I arrived to South Miami beach last night before low tide about 6:30pm. It was about 82 degrees outside and i used plenty of "OFF". The moon was pretty bright after dark so that help me out a lot. I was hoping to bump into Enzo but I did not see him. So after about four hours of hunting I found a jack pot of items about waist deep. I felt like I cleaned all the bottle caps of all the beer drinker in Miami beach. But It was worth it because the ocean started to give back. I left the beach about twelve thirty when a police officer told me the beach was closed, i just lost track of time. So here is a picture of my loot.
FullSizeRender.jpg
lots of trash, coins and some kind of projectile. the ring says 10k and the ring with the green stone has a number that looks like it starts with 9. not sure. not sure about the chains. I had lots of fun but my arms are killing me, the jewelry was worth it. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 16

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on the gold. Great effort. I always do my beaches at night. No interruptions. Welcome to the site.

strick

Feb 28, 2005
SF Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Embarrassed to tell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work on the night hunt...Fun hunting at night sometimes..

strick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread