cesartalavera

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2014
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II / Cobra Beach Magnet
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
View attachment 1349451Hi all, just wanted to share my discoveries from last nights hunt. I arrived to South Miami beach last night before low tide about 6:30pm. It was about 82 degrees outside and i used plenty of "OFF". The moon was pretty bright after dark so that help me out a lot. I was hoping to bump into Enzo but I did not see him. So after about four hours of hunting I found a jack pot of items about waist deep. I felt like I cleaned all the bottle caps of all the beer drinker in Miami beach. But It was worth it because the ocean started to give back. I left the beach about twelve thirty when a police officer told me the beach was closed, i just lost track of time. So here is a picture of my loot.
FullSizeRender.jpg
lots of trash, coins and some kind of projectile. the ring says 10k and the ring with the green stone has a number that looks like it starts with 9. not sure. not sure about the chains. I had lots of fun but my arms are killing me, the jewelry was worth it. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 16
Congratulations on the gold. Great effort. I always do my beaches at night. No interruptions. Welcome to the site.

Nice work on the night hunt...Fun hunting at night sometimes..

strick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back