Last three boxes

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Have all been

skunk.jpg

One item of concern is that the last two boxes were CWI boxes dated 4/1/09. I'm only going through $1k-$2k per week. I wouldn't think it would make that big of a hit that I've already gone through the boxes, or do I need to step it up to $4k-$6k per week?

Upvote 0

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
are you returning to CWI as well or brinks? it's cause for concern if you return to CWI (even at another bank) and are getting ones from 4/1/09.

Mine are still coming from JUL 9, 2007, way before I started so I know i'm at least not getting back my dumps.

Good luck and if you're daring up the ante!

OP
OP
alabamadan

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well, I'm picking up at one bank who uses Brinks and the boxes appear to be CWI. I dump all at another Bank that I'm told uses Loomis, but maybe CWI too. My dump bank said they like getting the halves as some guy always picks them up and they have them for when people ask. (Can you believe it?) I think this guy dumps back there in bags too, so maybe after going through me and him they're shipped back and that's what's going on.

So, I need to get a new dump bank that doesn't use CWI. How do you find that out?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread