Last two hunts produced some nice finds!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My diggin' buddy and I have had some nice outings the last week and these are what I found.

This is a collection of the artifacts that I found out on my last two excursions with Ron. Includes some nice .52 Sharps, 2 Ringer, 3 ringers, a nice .69 caliber 3 ringer, musket balls and some small arms bullets. In the center at the bottom of the picture is a piece of a powder horn, next to it a tin type, some iron along the sides, a couple of square bolts that I have IDed as going to hold down braces for cannons and mortars, the iron ring looks like a pulley to me..but not sure....Two General Service Eagle buttons, a horse shoe with some type of decorated brass piece in the middle of it. And a very nice axe head that I found in the front side of an earthwork. Also, found what appears to be another button next to the Eagle buttons in the photo. It is made from brass and has 1 hole and 2 slits in it. Any ideas..maybe colonial button??

Attachments

• MD pics 001ed.jpg
    MD pics 001ed.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 523
  • MD pics 003.jpg
    MD pics 003.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 517
  • MD pics 005.jpg
    MD pics 005.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 521
  • MD pics 007ed.jpg
    MD pics 007ed.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds man, looks like you found a great spot to hunt.

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds...I love finding musketballs...no minie balls yet but I am told that they are out there...

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buttons, bullets and horseshoes! 8) The only thing missing are the nails! ;D

AWESOME finds Senti! And that's a great axe too!

Congrats! Nana ;)

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana, you are very kind

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread