Last Two Hunts

Thats allot better than what I have gotten my last 2 trips. good finds

We got nearly 3 inches of rain yesterday and last night. Some good finds may turn up after this rain and the rain headed this way Tuesday.

We got nearly 3 inches of rain yesterday and last night. Some good finds may turn up after this rain and the rain headed this way Tuesday.

We got 3.1 inches of rain here yesterday. I hope the rain uncovered some nice artifacts for you. Good luck when you are able to go.

You have some beautiful points. I really like the first 3.

Those are great! Nice finds... wish I could find something... sad face.... Yakker

Those are some nice'ns! Looks like you had a great hunt! That side-notched one is sweet! 8-)

Did you hunt from a boat? :laughing7: My yard is so wet that I bog down walking out to my shop. I can imagine walking a plowed field.

Did you hunt from a boat? :laughing7: My yard is so wet that I bog down walking out to my shop. I can imagine walking a plowed field.

I hear ya on the rain. Im in north GA but I swear almost everyday off I get it rains and 2 other days before. Snowed and rained all freaking winter now Im ready for some sunshine. Happy Easter

I hear ya on the rain. Im in north GA but I swear almost everyday off I get it rains and 2 other days before. Snowed and rained all freaking winter now Im ready for some sunshine. Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you also!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back