Last Two Hunts

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0119.JPGIMG_0120.JPGSue and I hunted a ballfield on Sunday and came up with 39 coins worth $4.82. Oldest coin was a 1919 wheat cent that was toasted. Coins and the common amusement token are a combined total from my Friday afternoon hunt and our Sunday hunt.

Upvote 13
Ka-Ching, who needs powerball!!

That clad adds up quick Nice token also you will get a ring soon youll see. Tommy

Thanks, I've found so many of these Eagle/No cash Value tokens over the years I could open my own arcade.

nice finds
Thanks

Ka-Ching, who needs powerball!!
Ya' mean other than me?

That clad adds up quick Nice token also you will get a ring soon youll see. Tommy
Clads will be spent on silver at year's end. I've got rings but only silver ones.

View attachment 1647732View attachment 1647733Sue and I hunted a ballfield on Sunday and came up with 39 coins worth $4.82. Oldest coin was a 1919 wheat cent that was toasted. Coins and the common amusement token are a combined total from my Friday afternoon hunt and our Sunday hunt.

Cool design on the modern Token , & those 1919 wheat's are hiding everywhere, with a mintage of 392,021,000 they were in circulation for a long time . I still love to find them anytime . & The clad add's up.

Nice finds! :icon_thumleft:

Nice token and coffee money. Congrats

Cool design on the modern Token , & those 1919 wheat's are hiding everywhere, with a mintage of 392,021,000 they were in circulation for a long time . I still love to find them anytime . & The clad add's up.
Thanks, The 1919 was 5 inches down and covered in green. Green or not a 1919 isn't worth anything as a collectible and it'll end up being cashed in with all my clad at the end of the year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back