Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys!

Time for me to stop ordering halves. Because my business is really taking off, ive been late picking up my orders and just dont have the time to do it.

Im sure ill do some cwr runs here and there.

I did 6 boxes this week and they were absolutely killer. Unfortunately I told the tellers not to order anymore. Lol

Ill let the pics do the rest of the talking on what I found.

ForumRunner_20140913_201836.png

ForumRunner_20140913_201915.png

ForumRunner_20140913_201937.png

ForumRunner_20140913_202024.png

ForumRunner_20140913_202052.png

ForumRunner_20140913_202111.png

ForumRunner_20140913_202140.png
These are the nicest condition bicentennial proofs ive found. Great week 29 silvers from 6 boxes.

And speaking of quitting ordering halves. That means its time to give up on collecting a full box of 90% enders. Ill make a seperate post later next week and have a guessing game on whats inside the rolls I do have.

ForumRunner_20140913_202545.png

HH all

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sad looking back through these posts :P I guess I need to start getting some CWRS and stack some silver at face value!! The only downside is I have no real dump banks available to me like I used too, the banks changed ownership and recently cut out the coin machines(I still use the banks for my business) I used to dump 5-6k in halves at each branch lol.

Hope you all are still stacking and getting lucky!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just tell the banks that you use for business purposes that the halves are part of your business. You have a guy that pays in halves because he knows you collect coins or something to that effect.

Good to see you posting again. How's the vape business going?

dibdab

Jan 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in pa and have found dozens of your marked coins in 3 years. I consider them good luck!

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mastermind, Yeah not a terrible idea, I might be able to get set up with bag system, I was also thinking since I have 2 business addresses now im sure I can get Garda to deliver to me :P Although I am sure there is fees involved with that haha. Otherwise I prolly wont bother getting orders of boxes from banks, prolly just hand wrapped runs for dimes/quarters/halves and large dollars.

Business is going as well as it can with the federal govt coming down on it by way of regulation. Also our great state of PA taxing every purchase of ours 40%, I order $1000 in product, and have to pay the state $400 on top. Its insane!! But we are still hanging in there due to many loyal customers , they definitely hate the extra cost on the hardware end but they understand as well as its not just our store but every store in PA (the ones that are left, over 100 have closed with about 300 remaining and all are small businesses, not mega corps... its a damn shame how our state treats small family owned businesses)

dibdab yup thats where im at :) best of luck! How many boxes do you do a week?

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's great to see you Info...you were hitting big back when I started in 2013. Good luck to you.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mastermind, Yeah not a terrible idea, I might be able to get set up with bag system, I was also thinking since I have 2 business addresses now im sure I can get Garda to deliver to me :P Although I am sure there is fees involved with that haha. Otherwise I prolly wont bother getting orders of boxes from banks, prolly just hand wrapped runs for dimes/quarters/halves and large dollars.

Business is going as well as it can with the federal govt coming down on it by way of regulation. Also our great state of PA taxing every purchase of ours 40%, I order $1000 in product, and have to pay the state $400 on top. Its insane!! But we are still hanging in there due to many loyal customers , they definitely hate the extra cost on the hardware end but they understand as well as its not just our store but every store in PA (the ones that are left, over 100 have closed with about 300 remaining and all are small businesses, not mega corps... its a damn shame how our state treats small family owned businesses)

dibdab yup thats where im at :) best of luck! How many boxes do you do a week?

Glad to hear your customer base is loyal and is big enough to keep you going. I remember reading about the PA tax/regulations, I think a year ago or so now. Wiped out a ton a small businesses, hopefully they had some sort of plan in place to move forward.

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAN, I'd buy a lottery ticket before the end of the week!!:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread