Last weeks final totals 50 boxes

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
way to go TZ!! I am officially deliciously jealous. I am on vacation but can't even go dump my nickels because I wrenched my back bad. God this stinks. If anything I would love to be able to get my mom into town to do her bloodwork for her prescriptions and maybe get her hair done. I am hopeing the weather is better tomorrow and I can at least go to town to get her situated. And maybe pick up a box of nickels. I'll put the box into a duffle and drag it across the snowy ground if I have to =)

Smiles,
Garoulady

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
glad I don't live in your dumping district, all those dumps, with germs, trying to get us all sick so you have less competition. good thinking TimZim, but your plot has been foiled

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50cent said:
glad I don't live in your dumping district, all those dumps, with germs, trying to get us all sick so you have less competition. good thinking TimZim, but your plot has been foiled

Yeh, my district. FML. I was thinking about starting to search halves as aggressively as I do dimes but it seems there are already a couple of bIg players here in NJ. Not sure it'll be worth it. Tried once before and from 2 boxes I pulled three 40%ers. Not bad but considering I have to wait a week for new boxes when I can go back and forth all day from the bank with dimes is a major drawback.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Tim, nice average too, over 1 per box is ideal, i am 4 silver 40%ers for 12 boxes so far in 2013, all the boxes skunks and the 4 40% came from one teller tray at a bank i never visited before

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread