Last weeks grouping of Sherds...and a visitor...:)

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....since they are mostly unpainted ones, couldn't help but try to jazz them up a little....:)

DSCN0911.JPG

....We're getting a lot of visits from the quail...maybe with chicks (is that what they're called?) soon. This guy was on "look-out" & had a little hair-do problem...lol

FSCN0667.JPG ....guess I should post these on the daily picture thing...have more so might do....thanks :)

Upvote 0

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have some talent with potshards kat,and that is a really neat looking bird i have never saw one of those guys,he would make a nice potshard subject would he not?looks like he just got back from the kentucky derby.

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:) Thanks Jamey....I like doing that with some of the sherds & you're right about doing a quail one, good idea! That's a "Gambel's Quail" and yes, funny looking with his feathers blowing in the wind.

And thanks ncnurseryman! :icon_profileleft:

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree awesome I need you to help arrange my frames ;)

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it! You have an eye for creating critters with the shards...very talented! Those shards look like the ones I find and are prolly older than the painted ones. The quail is soooooo cute! Love that pic as well!

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Peaches, just wish I could find some more points. Need some rain to help uncover them I guess...hope you had a nice Mothers Day! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread