Last weeks hunt (only Saturday 8-13) *w/ ender pics*

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in chicago all week again for work, so I only got to do 6 boxes Saturday, had pretty nice results even though it started out with 2 skunks.

Buffalo Boy I also attached the Bell ender pic from the previous week for you!

Box 1: Skunk
Box 2: Skunk
Box 3 - Box 6:
1961 Franklin (note the bell ender pic is from last week not this frank)
1964 x4
1965 x2
1967 x5
1968 x5
1969 x3

Looking forward to a full week this week for the first time in 3 weeks! between wed/thurs/frid I have another 19k halves coming in :-)

HH All,
Bigheed

Attachments

• Bell Ender.JPG
    Bell Ender.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 364
  • 66ender.JPG
    66ender.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 361
  • RevEnder.JPG
    RevEnder.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 360
  • 8_13.JPG
    8_13.JPG
    469.5 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was an awesome week in my opinion!!! you didn't have to go out of your way to post that picture, i had a buffalo nickel ender, I can only do scans of coins and not ender pictures since I do not know how to. good luck on the 19k in halves that come in this week!! hh
buffaloboy

OP
OP
B

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you have a smart phone just email yourself the picture
download it
open ms paint and open the file you just downloaded
use the "box" to make the perforated box around the part of the pic you want to show
on the top bar go to "edit" , "copy"
then "file" , "new"
it opens up a blank paint
"edit" , "paste"
save as whatever, then upload to TNet!

Or if you have a digital camera you can download the pic from the camera and do the same process above.

Its no trouble to post the pics, I usually like to, just the last 3-4 weeks I've been so swamped.

Bigheed

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
How are you able to dump 19K in halves? Not all at once I suppose. That is insane. I can't imagine the dump bank's reaction. LOL

OP
OP
B

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
19k np....thats just halves, add 5-10k in dimes and thats a typical week for me if i am going "Full Blast"

-Bigheed

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Bigheed said:
19k np....thats just halves, add 5-10k in dimes and thats a typical week for me if i am going "Full Blast"

-Bigheed

Do you bring them in at one branch? I always thought there was like a 10K limit or Banks could report someone. They don't say anything? Those are crazy numbers. You must have a ton of coin-lok bags.

OP
OP
B

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no i have several dump banks and I work at it everyday. Used to be 2-3 hours of WoW or some other game per night, now I do this instead and build a stash!

volume!

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Bigheed said:
no i have several dump banks and I work at it everyday. Used to be 2-3 hours of WoW or some other game per night, now I do this instead and build a stash!

volume!

I'm guessing WoW = World of Warcraft? Just a guess. I had a friend that's a gamer too. I know that once I start, I can't stop so I don't start. So, I do CRH instead.

I like the idea of building a reserve too. Don't think I can match your volume. It's a chore to just get 2 extra boxes. Although when there's a bunch of skunks, it's though to think about getting a bunch more boxes. Let us know the results. Glad you're not in my area. Good luck.

OP
OP
B

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya world of warcraft, used to play with some old college buddies, its fun if you've never played it for a while but after that, no matter how much they try to change the encounters and game its just a variation of what you've already played so I quit and have never looked back since taking up CRHing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread