Sep 15, 2019
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That’s a really nice relic.:icon_thumright:

That is nice! Scioto County, Scioto River all great places for artifacts. I went to grade school at Scioto Trail School. Lived in Scioto Village. Every time I hear or see the word Scioto it brings back tons of memories.

Being from Scioto county it could be from either the Feurt Site in Clay Township or the Schisler Site just south of Lucasville Ohio in the field behind the ODOT building.

Being from Scioto county it could be from either the Feurt Site in Clay Township or the Schisler Site just south of Lucasville Ohio in the field behind the ODOT building.

Not sure Mr. Reaper. I wish I knew!

I have some more from the site you mentioned. Most are pipes

Fuert site

Last edited:
You edited a two word post and listed the reason as spelling and you still managed to spell Feurt incorrectly. I'm not questioning your IQ... I'm just sayin'...

Kantuck

Your violating our rules, please do not repeat.

I haven’t got used to people acting like having the cash to buy nice things is s talent. Do people talk about high end art collectors with the reverence they speak of artifact collectors?

I haven’t got used to people acting like having the cash to buy nice things is s talent. Do people talk about high end art collectors with the reverence they speak of artifact collectors?

Understand where your coming from, but that doesnt change our rules.

Sunny Side will not be returning, after further research he is already banned under 2 other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back