Late start Friday!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was tired. Did not want to go. But my wife said get out of the house you're stressed out, Go to some sales, see if you feel better. It was 930 and I headed to this community sale. There's always been 15 houses at least. Today there was three. Bought a small Silpada necklace for a dollar sold it for 20 already. 10: 30 came around and I stopped at a house that had a bunch of DVDs. Except for underneath the DVDs were a bunch of GameCube games! 24 games for $2 each. Game cube console included. There are some good ones too!

View attachment 1380424

The last house was a benefit for some group. And all of the jewelry was a dollar each. 10k black hills tie clip, 14k Jade bracelet. All the rest is sterling.
Going again Saturday morning. However I will be leaving about 6 AM! There's a couple tomorrow!

View attachment 1380426
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478917876.754718.jpg

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Crud! I wish we had half as many sales around here!! How'd you do Saturday morning?

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot of sales!! The season is pretty much done up here in New England. ☹️ I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms! We do plan on doing more auctions this winter.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 2 gold rings. One for $.50 one is a dealer friend and I paid up for that one. This girl had a sale last year and she had all these Milwaukee tool pieces she wanted $175 last year. This year she wanted $30 and I bought them all. I should be able to make like $250-$350 return. They're all brand-new in the box. I got some good sign costume jewelry but I'm not sure who it is yet I am day sterling silver baby cup. Besides the Milwaukee tools nothing super special. But I love going out. It's so fun!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479089928.136779.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479090003.433592.jpg

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a Milwaukee fan, but not seeing anything there that I can't live without. Wish you had the main body for the inspection scope!!

Must be nice to have so many sales around all the time. ...I just couldn't handle all the people all the time! :BangHead:

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a Milwaukee fan, but not seeing anything there that I can't live without. Wish you had the main body for the inspection scope!!

Must be nice to have so many sales around all the time. ...I just couldn't handle all the people all the time! :BangHead:

I second that. But at $30 I think I can get back $200+. The lady had the same set last year she wanted I think $200 for everything. This year she was a motivated seller! I wish the body was there also. probably worth a ton!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions