Latest bag of Dimes

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Enamel you have been doing CRhing for a long time. I was just curious how much a person could accumulate over years of doing this. Would you give us an idea? If not I understand just wanted to see what I could possibly accumulate over time.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
enamel7

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well GS, I've done pretty well over the past few years. I have been selling my silver to help pay the bills. but recently decided to horde it. I don't sell anything before 1964, so I've probably got a few hundred WLs and Franklins. Wheats? Thousands. Dimes? I have at least 3 rolls now. I didn't really start on them until I could buy bags. You've seen all of the nickels I have found the past couple of weeks. My best handrolled halves ever was 6 solid rolls of silver and I think my best box ever was around 120 silver. I also have been lucky enough to find a few rare ones. I neveer get too upset when I get skunks because I know good boxes are down the road.
HH
Gilbert

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Looks like your holding it down Enamel :) Soon, Soon I wish to be back in the game, keep those finds coming :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread