Attachments

• bear book.jpg
    bear book.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 426

jnkhntr

Feb 6, 2009
Central Florida
Go to www.bookfinder.com

You will find that this book (AFA First Annual Conv.) starts at $50. Keep in mind the prices on the site are retail prices by professional book sellers. This is a great site to get a general idea of the value of most books. It is a great place to start finding the value of your books. The real value is determined by the marketplace.

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Thanks ! What a great resource !!!!!!!!!

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Thanks Jnkhntr....this is great! I had an old leather bound book given to a relative in 1913. The book was printed in 1880 --- Value - $534....Yes, I know it's the retail price. Thanks again. Now I have to go through approx. 40 more books I 'rescued' from my folks home before we sold it.

jnkhntr

Feb 6, 2009
Central Florida
Goose-0 said:
Thanks Jnkhntr....this is great! I had an old leather bound book given to a relative in 1913. The book was printed in 1880 --- Value - $534....Yes, I know it's the retail price. Thanks again. Now I have to go through approx. 40 more books I 'rescued' from my folks home before we sold it.
Good luck with the other 40. I have sold many books (bought at yard sales for a quarter) for up to $125.00. I use the site as a guide and then price the books to sell. I have sold on Amazon, Half.com, and EBAY.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread