LATEST & GREATEST DOWSING EQUIPMENT ADD-ON

S

stefen

Marketed by Bovine Incorporated and now being Beta-Tested by the Tin Foil Hat Treasure Club.

In order to get in on the ground floor, this optional add-on will be available for a 30 day free trial.

Simply call 1-800-ABS-METER

The first 10 applicants will recieve a Smoke & Mirror Kit for free...

Again. Call 1-800-ABS-METER

bullshit meter.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

stefen

Oh no!

As in the computer industry, this is an ever-changing process.

The main BS ingrediant, though, remains a constant.

If you are wondering about the Smoke & Mirror kit, it also includes an 18K gold filled pendulum on a silk string, a red and yellow crayon, and a circle template. And additionally, it also includes an Instruction Booklet describing how to name call anyone opposing this field of endeavor, and other childish playground discussion points.

Its a real hoot.

Send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and become the talk of your neighborhood.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sounds like a scam to me. How do I know this thing works? Where are the scientific studies? Does it only work for someone with an extremely negative attitude? What do you see when you look in the mirror?

I think you started the name calling when you stated that map dowsers were scammers. What exactly is the scam? On the other thread I only refered to your signature "ignor ant man", (your words).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread